• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

8 game road trip swing 💃 predictions

Spud2nique

What are your predictions and thoughts about our 8 game west swing coming up. I got us at 5-3.

@ Lakers W

@ Clippers L

@ Kings W

@ Warriors W

@ Nuggets L

@ Suns L

@ Spurs W

@ Pelicans W

What does everyone think here? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

What are your predictions and thoughts about our 8 game west swing coming up. I got us at 5-3.

@ Lakers W

@ Clippers L

@ Kings W

@ Warriors W

@ Nuggets L

@ Suns L

@ Spurs W

@ Pelicans W

IMO, hardest to "easiest" games:

Nuggets

Suns

Warriors

Lakers

Clippers

Spurs

Pels

Kings

I'm having a hard time believing they go 5-3 on the trip so I'm saying 4-4 with losses to the top 4 teams on my list.  I absolutely believe they CAN beat any of the teams on the list, I'm just struggling believing they WILL beat the majority of them.   

• Like 1

Is Steph out for a few? Might help with the record if he is not back in time. At the end of the road trip pretty sure we still have a winning overall record. So that is a nice feeling you know, having confidence and all that.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, turnermx said:

I haven't posted in forever! Glad to be back here after lurking so long lol.

Welcome back guy. How did your snow storm go last week? Seeing you definitely survived it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

8-0. :saythat:

No need to be bashful.  Just tell us what you think!

That would be grand.  If we split, 4-4, we stay above .500.  With all our help coming back, I see no reason for us to lose more than 2 or 3.  6-2 is my guess.  Make them wonder why we didn't make their old all star list.

:smug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm going to guess 3-5. I just think it's going to be hard for them to keep this momentum up. 

But once they get past this trip, they'll win more than they lose for the rest of the season as injured players get back into game shape (especially Dunn) and the team gels at or near full force heading into the playoffs.

• Like 2

We're hitting the longest road trip at a good time, team is clicking.  Would be disappoint with less than 5-3.

Then we have something like 16 of final 23 at home.  We should be good for 4/5 seed barring major injury - which means a legit chance to win a playoff series.

• Like 4

I've got us at 4-4, but if no Curry then maybe 5-3.

How we start is going to be huge. Getting a W vs LAL or LAC will set us up for a successful trip. Losing both will have us in a dog fight throughout.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@ Lakers W

@ Clippers L

@ Kings W

@ Warriors W

@ Nuggets L

@ Suns L

@ Spurs W

@ Pelicans W

I think we go undefeated 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@ Lakers W

@ Clippers L

@ Kings W

@ Warriors W

@ Nuggets L

@ Suns L

@ Spurs W

@ Pelicans W

I am going conservative.  Trying to work guys back into the rotation is always tough. 3 - 5. The last two games worry me because they are back to backs and a long plane ride in between. 

• Like 2

Just now, MarylandHawk said:

I am going conservative.  Trying to work guys back into the rotation is always tough. 3 - 5. The last two games worry me because they are back to backs and a long plane ride in between. 

San Antonio and New Orleans is not that far in-between