Official Game Thread: Hawks at Kings

lethalweapon3

Did i just see trae stop his drive to the basket on the last play with them already in the penalty.  He should have drove straight toward the rim with a layup and gone for the and 1 and atleast the foul.   The reason he got stripped it looked like was because he stopped his drive.  Maybe im wrong on this but thats what it looked like.

• Like 3

Trae had a clear path to the rim, but he hesitated and let Fox strip him.

Just now, Threezus said:

Did i just see trae stop his drive to the basket on the last play with them already in the penalty.  He should have drove straight toward the rim with a layup and gone for the and 1 and atleast the foul.   The reason he got stripped it looked like was because he stopped his drive.  Maybe im wrong on this but thats what it looked like.

No, you're right. I'm not sure why he did that.

• Moderators

Gritty L! Outside shots didn't fall, too much trading baskets, not enough stops. Plenty to work on, but just keep chipping away! Don't let Jordan Poole win the Luke Kennard Trophy on Friday!

Ultimately, until then, I really would love to sleep until around 2:59 PM tomorrow.

Go Hawks!

~lw3

• Like 3

That was a great game and solid 4th. We needed more of that scoring from Trae all game. I think he is gun shy due to the early season berating. Plus he wants to get his teammates involved early. He is still young as hell and he will figure it out.

• Like 2