• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome home sweet Lou Williams........goodbye Rondo

Vol4ever

37 minutes ago, warcore said:

That trade was to get the non-guaranteed contract of that SG scrub from the Raptors that had a non-guaranteed contract, so that Ferry could waive it. He did it in hopes to hit a homerun in FA but he did not. 

Who was that scrub??? I feel like he played for the Kings and/or Pistons before the cRaps....

Also, anybody know the details of the 2 2nd rounders? I hope they're several years down the line. After Kawhi and PG are old.... could be decent value.

John Salmons I think

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Unknown, of course, what the cap will be, but if I'm not mistaken the most it can be is ~$115m.

The number below does not include Dunn (mutual option) nor Collins cap hold.

LWR_Recording.png

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

2023 2nd from Portland and LAC 2027 2nd.

Love it. Schlenk is great at turning signing or lack of signing to 2nd rounders... got 2 by NOT signing Dedmon as a FA. And now turned the Rondo signing into 2nds. 

Keep it up, Travie

24 minutes ago, Cwell said:

John Salmons I think

Yep! That's that scrub!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, warcore said:

Love it. Schlenk is great at turning signing or lack of signing to 2nd rounders... got 2 by NOT signing Dedmon as a FA. And now turned the Rondo signing into 2nds. 

Keep it up, Travie

This is true. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Watchman said:

I thought I remembered him complaining about how the Hawks treated him, and that he did not want to be a part of the Hawks in the future.

It's a completely different front office now. Silly to hold a grudge towards folks that had nothing to do with what happened in the past. 

• Thanks 3