Clarifying the playoff push

thecampster

11 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Also, Knicks look like a tired team

They have a week off to rest up.  If there were no playin, that could be to the Hawks advantage. 

I think the Hawks will be fine as long as they make Randal beat them.  Don't double team him and shut down the other guys.  Shutting down Rose will be key too. 

I'm excited about this.  The Knicks aren't juggernauts and I preferred them over Miami when looking at both team's recent play.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Looks like the knicks will get the 4th seed. Good for them, no need to play anyone today

Agreed..

Mays/Snell/Solo/Hunter(limited)/Knight

OO/Bruno/Lou Will(limited)

lol

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

They have a week off to rest up.  If there were no playin, that could be to the Hawks advantage. 

I think the Hawks will be fine as long as they make Randal beat them.  Don't double team him and shut down the other guys.  Shutting down Rose will be key too. 

I'm excited about this.  The Knicks aren't juggernauts and I preferred them over Miami when looking at both team's recent play.

I think it's the opposite.   Randle has been too good this year as a passer and scorer.   I would definitely try to limit Randle's impact on the game, and make someone like RJ Barrett play out of his mind.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I think it's the opposite.   Randle has been too good this year as a passer and scorer.   I would definitely try to limit Randle's impact on the game, and make someone like RJ Barrett play out of his mind.

He's been good as a passer because he's picking teams apart on the double team. Play him straight up and shut down the other guys. 

I'm not saying don't send the double team, but put Dre on him for 16 minutes and live with the results. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1