• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Knicks Rd1 - Playoffs Series 2021

JTB

• Premium Member

By Mid Third... I want their Hearts in our Pockets.  I want the NY media calling for the Nets to Get NY's revenge...  Then we can go and tear their hearts out also. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I wanna add to the worthy Series MVP Runner-Ups the Hawks fans, those online and especially those who filled up The Farm with fervor (including those at the Game 5 Watch Party last night). So much for MSG South, eh?

~lw3

This is BS, I wanna party with y’all! Lol. If we make the finals I’m seriously considering coming. I almost have to. :dance:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

i a lot of narratives saying ny's future is bright, i think that's wrong. they hired thibs too early, and are peaking. they're picking #19 this draft and won't have the opportunity select top talent as they continue to straddle mid playoff seeding. their existing roster doesn't have much undeveloped talent outside of RJ and Mitchell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dalamchops said:

i a lot of narratives saying ny's future is bright, i think that's wrong. they hired thibs too early, and are peaking. they're picking #19 this draft and won't have the opportunity select top talent as they continue to straddle mid playoff seeding. their existing roster doesn't have much undeveloped talent outside of RJ and Mitchell

Yeah them dudes maxxxxed out this year.  As this series showed, there is no next level for this group.  And there are no free agents out there this year to save them.

All their postgame shows keep saying, "RandLLLLe's a #3 guy on a championship team .."  I'm like, "A #1 or 2 ain't walkin' through that door, bro."

On top of that, we know they ain't developing nobody.

We've seen the peak of the Thibs era in NY.  Hope they enjoyed it.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah them dudes maxxxxed out this year.  As this series showed, there is no next level for this group.  And there are no free agents out there this year to save them.

All their postgame shows keep saying, "RandLLLLe's a #3 guy on a championship team .."  I'm like, "A #1 or 2 ain't walkin' through that door, bro."

On top of that, we know they ain't developing nobody.

We've seen the peak of the Thibs era in NY.  Hope they enjoyed it.

New york has some young guys that show glimmers of a future quiggly and Mitchell Robinson are 2 guys that can make something 

Just now, HawkingAwesome said:

New york has some young guys that show glimmers of a future quiggly and Mitchell Robinson are 2 guys that can make something 

I see Robinson and I liked what I saw in Toppin but, until they have an engine, it's gonna be tough for them to get much better.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawkingAwesome said:

Quickly could be? But i dont think thibbs is the guy to get the most out of the next gen. 

Quickley's not a playmaker.  He's more of a Lou Will type, imho.

Agree Thibs isn't the coach to usher this group.  They hired him assuming free agent pickups and them having a vet team.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 5/18/2021 at 10:40 AM, Wretch said:

I'm not surprised that we're favored in the matchup and I'm really tired of hearing about Randle.  He isn't a problem.  The Hawks' problem is going to be the refs and themselves.  No need to explain the officiating, which I expect is going to be TERRIBLE.  

The Hawks will do themselves no favors if they lose focus.  We absolutely cannot come out in any quarter with that timid energy or that lackadaisical "we got this" energy.  That's what's going to kill us, not Randle.  We lose focus, the Knicks take it up a notch defensively, the refs swallow the whistle, Randle goes bananas...it's over and quickly.  Knicks in 6.  If we lock in, stay patient with the offense, and harass them on the defensive end - I expect us to WALK through this.  Hawks in 5 or 6.

One way or another, we will really get to see who Nate is after this series.

Yup.

• Like 2