• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NOW moving on to Philly, I see Philly fans already moving to the ECF like Knicks fans to the 2nd round (UPDATED)

NBASupes

29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They may be more physical but their shooters are more reliable too. I hope we don't let them roam free to shoot because we are worried about defending the paint

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I think they try to win the series without him but if we split with them in Philly, he will be back.

I agree. The problem for Philly though is playing him could make it worse longterm. So it's not just a matter of pain tolerance. They have to at least consider the possibility that playing him could result in losing him for the rest of the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I agree. The problem for Philly though is playing him could make it worse longterm. So it's not just a matter of pain tolerance. They have to at least consider the possibility that playing him could result in losing him for the rest of the playoffs. 

He has been practicing, so I'm guessing he will play. There is some talk that his tear is small and might be an old one. 

I’ve had a torn meniscus, it’s EXTREMELY painful. Ended up throwing my back out and screwing up my ankles. Knee scope. Embiid is going to be severely compromised.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, hazer said:

I’ve had a torn meniscus, it’s EXTREMELY painful. Ended up throwing my back out and screwing up my ankles. Knee scope. Embiid is going to be severely compromised.

Ended up needing crutches just to get to the bathroom. Took 3 months after scope to get back to 5k’s, shooting hoops, playing tennis. Not a minor injury.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We’re friends and all but if we ever played I’ll Nadal your a$$ :mellow:

Dang that sounds painful sorry to hear you went through all that.

Bish, I’m 2010 ALTA doubles city champs. Have the fine pewter trophy plate to prove it 🏆 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We’re friends and all but if we ever played I’ll Nadal your a$$ :mellow:

Dang that sounds painful sorry to hear you went through all that.

4 minutes ago, hazer said:

Bish, I’m 2010 ALTA doubles city champs. Have the fine pewter trophy plate to prove it 🏆 

MIXED doubles at that 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hazer said:

:aaa: Well I uhhh, won king of the court a lot as a kid in my parents apartments. I was ranked #2 there (not official rankings). There was a shifty German guy there... man I tell ya that old goose had a sneaky underhand serve that caught you off guard a lot. He was kinda like ole Blue from Old School the 🎥. A fighter.

Just now, hazer said:

MIXED doubles at that 🤣

Oh baby, you hittin on ladies you hittin with? That’s against the code!!! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:aaa: Well I uhhh, won king of the court a lot as a kid in my parents apartments. I was ranked #2 there (not official rankings). There was a shifty German guy there... man I tell ya that old goose had a sneaky underhand serve that caught you off guard a lot. He was kinda like ole Blue from Old School the 🎥. A fighter.

Oh baby, you hittin on ladies you hittin with? That’s against the code!!! 

Damn bruh, I grew up an apartment tennis kid too 😳

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I'm no medical doctor... but if they start him, we'll do the same thing to him that Phoenix did to AD....  Put his street clothes wearing ass in the PNR with Trae/Clint.   If he plays, we better check his lateral movement   Put him in the Blender and on top of all that... Increase the pace.   He is a liability. 

I speak from torn meniscus experience when I say THIS is the most effective stateegury ✔️

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, hazer said:

I speak from torn meniscus experience when I say THIS is the most effective stateegury ✔️

The thing is though, a torn meniscus can differ in severity. Some can be really bad, and some can be just ever so slight tears. I dont know what Embiid has, but the fact he has been practicing suggests to me his tear is very small one. If he had a significant tear he would be done.

• Like 1