• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NOW moving on to Philly, I see Philly fans already moving to the ECF like Knicks fans to the 2nd round (UPDATED)

NBASupes

14 minutes ago, AHF said:

Agree.  Embiid is a potential MVP talent.  He is a stud.  

Simmons is overrated but still an impact guy even if he was properly rated.  He is an impact player with a severe limitation due to his missing jump shot and bad FT%.  

Harris to me is a good player.  Overpaid for sure but maybe their Bogi as far as being a key (sometimes explosive) scorer who doesn't hurt their defense.  

Those 3 are the core of the team.  The rest of the rotation are quality, significant contributors who are all flawed.  Some guys who are good on offense but bad on defense.  Some guys who are the reverse.  When the defensive studs contribute on offense things are great.  As a group, they definitely represent a stronger impact on the defensive side of the ball.  

Without Embiid, they still have enough quality to win but they won't get far in the playoffs.  He is the key.

Yeah.  I like Maxey and Thybulle, but overall, I like the Hawks accessory players better than the 76ers accessory players.  I've also never felt that Simmons and Embiid fit well enough to play together long term.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Philly : [waiting by an oak tree for The Knicks for a showdown, he believes the person approaching is The Knicks] Well,I didn't think ya had it in you.

Hawks : I'm your huckleberry.

[Philly is startled that it's Atlanta and not NY]

Hawks : Why, Philly, you look like somebody just walked over your grave.

Philly:  Fight's not with you, Atlanta.

Hawks: I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?

Philly: I was just foolin' about.

Hawks: I wasn't. And this time...

[opens his coat to reveal the updated playoff bracket]

Hawks: ... it's the Playoffs.

Philly: All right, lunger. Let's do it.

UnrealisticDistinctIndiancow-size_restri

• Like 2