• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NOW moving on to Philly, I see Philly fans already moving to the ECF like Knicks fans to the 2nd round (UPDATED)

NBASupes

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol... oh that’s precious. I wouldn’t trade one of those for magician PG13 and his playoff disappearing act.

I kept waiting to see "or" somewhere in there.  All of them?!?  OMG.  How out of touch are you?

• Haha 3

PG is a big example of an extremely overpaid player expected to be game time clutch being an albatross. The ship is cursed as the story goes. He hasn't been the same since that big injury eons ago. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"Thas right .... they're the Washington Generals." - Rando BSPN guy

Wasn't that team the one that always let the Globetrooters put on a magic show against them. When I say team I mean part of a sitcom network of course. Their point guard was like 4'11" and a redheaded drunk Irish dude I think. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Wasn't that team the one that always let the Globetrooters put on a magic show against them. When I say team I mean part of a sitcom network of course. Their point guard was like 4'11" and a redheaded drunk Irish dude I think. 

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47jawae22h51f1zpjeyk0

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Sothron said:

I'm surprised more people aren't noticing this. PG13 isn't the same dude after that catastrophic leg injury he had. I mean, that's not his fault, but it is what it is. He's being paid and being expected to be an All NBA player and he's just an All Star at this point. That might not sound like much of a difference but it is a huge one.

2 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I think he was always a bit overrated. Not to say he isn't a great player, because he is. His two way impact is still pretty elite. I think there are just unrealistic expectations with him. He isn't Lebron or KD and never will be, I think he is getting too much blame for his impact on teams that are honestly just not that good. The Clips team outside of Kawhi and PG is anemic. This series he is averaging 25ppg in 50% shooting 9 baords 5 assists. Not sure you can realistically expect more than that from him. 

I think PG got too 'Hollywood'  the work he would put it just wasn't there.  He coasted on talent alone.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think PG got too 'Hollywood'  the work he would put it just wasn't there.  He coasted on talent alone.  

I'm torn on PandemicP.  He's legitimately had extended moments of mvp-level play the last two season.  But has sandwiched that all with some inexplicably bad play.

I feel like he got too big for his britches by, as you put, going way too hollywood.  Probably would've been better off staying in the midwest somewheres as a 2nd-tier player like Middleton.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Thomas said:

PG is a big example of an extremely overpaid player expected to be game time clutch being an albatross. The ship is cursed as the story goes. He hasn't been the same since that big injury eons ago. 

or that incident with hibberts wife =o

• Haha 2