• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Season News and Notes...yes already!

JayBirdHawk

Do people not understand this "new" rules announcement by the league is just window dressing to appease the whining masses.

Nothing they "proposed" is markedly different from the rules that are already on the books.

But, of course, the butthurt masses ate the tripe up hook, line, and sinker.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Only the greats get the NBA to make rules about them, take this as a sign of respect.

I do agree with the rule change about offensive players jumping into defenders. But the part about stopping and defenders running into you. How can that not be a foul?

• Like 2

Just now, bleachkit said:

I do agree with the rule change about offensive players jumping into defenders. But the part about stopping and defenders running into you. How can that not be a foul?

It says stte that the offensive player has to back into the defender which is just a fancy way of describing a rule that's already in place.

Explaining it that way fools people into thinking they're doing something about the tailgate foul .. which they aren't. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Detroit is going to number one in the draft.

Happy for them... feels like they've been miserable for so long now. 

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

That's total bull shit, also open to all sorts of interpretations. Did the offensive player stop on purpose? Oh boy, that will be fun to see refs determine that on a play by play basis. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheTruth said:

This Suns/Clippers ending is crazy! Clips up 3 with seconds left with Paul George at the line to shoot 2...and misses BOTH. Suns, still down 1, have 0.8 seconds left and call timeout. On the inbounds play, lob is thrown to the rim and Ayton skies over EVERYONE and dunks it in to go up 1 and win the game for the Chris Paul-less Suns.

Cameron Payne with his best Trae Young impersonation 29-9 with 0 turnovers. That Suns team is DEEP.

And that final play was crazy. The inbounder basically threw it inside the basket and Ayton just touched it in. Thought it was goaltending but appaerantly there is no goaltending when the ball is being inbounded. First time I see a play like that in my life. 

9 hours ago, TheTruth said:

This Suns/Clippers ending is crazy! Clips up 3 with seconds left with Paul George at the line to shoot 2...and misses BOTH. Suns, still down 1, have 0.8 seconds left and call timeout. On the inbounds play, lob is thrown to the rim and Ayton skies over EVERYONE and dunks it in to go up 1 and win the game for the Chris Paul-less Suns.

EDIT: Clips were up 1 with George at the line. I wrote the rest correctly, just forgot to edit and say 1 instead of 3.

Crazy game. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He choked again. Ya that Ayton tip dunk wow.

This after I had flipped my script on PG and have praised him for three or four games straight. Same as it ever was I guess. Man...

• Like 1