• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AND THEN THERE WERE 4! 🥳

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Bucks did not impress me last series, Hawks will have a chance 

Holiday on Trae can be a problem. Bogi and Huerter will need to make them pay. Capela will still have to guard on the perimeter against Lopez, but Lopez is nowhere near as lethal as Embiid on offense or defense for that matter. Pack the lane to keep Giannis in check and foul him around the basket without giving up the and 1. Send him to the line early and often. Middleton WILL be a problem. The Hawks absolutely have to have Cam back for this one to provide some perimeter defense. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Holiday on Trae can be a problem. Bogi and Huerter will need to make them pay. Capela will still have to guard on the perimeter against Lopez, but Lopez is nowhere near as lethal as Embiid on offense or defense for that matter. Pack the lane to keep Giannis in check and foul him around the basket without giving up the and 1. Send him to the line early and often. Middleton WILL be a problem. The Hawks absolutely have to have Cam back for this one to provide some perimeter defense. 

Huerter on Middleton, Gallo on Lopez, Clint on Giannis with plenty of help. I know we don't match up great with them on paper but I think we can approach them with versatility the way Gallo has played SF at such a fantastic level the past few games. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I've spent over three decades watching this team...and always this late in the season watching someone else.   It seems unreal that we are one of 3 teams left and we have a better than good shot at making the finals.  We are relevant.

Unbelievable. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Imagine if we had to start Rondo in game 4 

giphy.gif

Rondo and Pat Bev should go out and box 🥊 just straight up beat each other senseless, I think ultimately that might be the goal. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Rondo and Pat Bev should go out and box 🥊 just straight up beat each other senseless, I think ultimately that might be the goal. 😂 

This makes me think of a good exercise to pass the time until the game tonight. Who is everyone's most annoying starting 5 in today's NBA? Meaning flopper, or dirty player, or just all around punk that you hate? 

I got: 

PG - CP3 or Pat Bev, but I gotta go CP3

SG - Harden

SF- LeBron

PF- Draymond

C - Embiid

• Like 1