• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks sign Kevin Huerter to a 4 year, $65 Million contract extension

ATLHawks3

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Jay was just about dead on with her prediction of $16M per.  I don't think that is a steal so much as clearly a good thing for the franchise and a fair price for both sides.  If he was looking for Bridges money that would have been an overreach.  $65M means never having to worry about money again in  your life as long as you are remotely responsible and Kev seems like he has a level head on his shoulders.  

I honestly got worried that Bogi's deal would've been the baseline for his extension. So glad we were able to get him down for just about $16 million per. Should give us flexibility to see just what we have in Dre and Cam, and come to another decision next year. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Great value contract. Happy for Kevin, alot of people saw him as expendable for a while or just assumed he'd be a casualty of having too much talent on the roster.

Also glad that we won't be worrying about contract talks for a little while now.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Haha, should've made a thread then 😂.

So hyped we got him locked up.

Look when I see it, my fingers panic and I wanna get y’all hyped as fast as I can. Lol. I’ll liable to put it in the Falcons thread 🧵 by mistake I drive in like Lebron drawing a foul. :indifferent:

• Haha 2