• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Hunter seemed like our best player for part of last year but I'm afraid it's looking more and more like his knee issues might be here to stay.  I know meniscus surgery isn't straight forward and it sounds like he's got permanent tendonitis in his knee now.  I feel bad for the kid -- just start killing it last year and he's been dealing with this knee for a while.  I hope he can keep rehabbing and get it to 100%.

9 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Hunter is out already?... goodness gracious, here we go again.

Everybody......breathe. (I was anxious too :cray:)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Everybody......breathe. (I was anxious too :cray:)

But he's still out....We NEVER get to see our team fully healthy for stretches at a time it seems....smh

I was going to take the Hawks in a rout ( -13.5 . . . elevated from -11.5 ), but chickened out after I saw that Dre was out.  This mean that Cam or Huerter starts, but it also means that Knife will get extended minutes at the 4 . . . which I am HIGHLY AGAINST!!!!!!!!

Instead, I took the under 210.5.   That point total is way low, but I don't like our offense with both Hunter and Gallo out.  And I don't think Nate trusts the kids yet to play them.  This would be a prime chance to try out Jalen Johnson in the main rotation for a few minutes, but those minutes will go to Solo.

No Jeremi Grant or Cade Cunningham for Detroit.

Final score.  Hawks 108 - Pistons 99

Over/Under in the NBA has been wacky so far, due to the refs either calling or not calling fouls.  It's drastically affecting the point totals.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Can someone send me a link to watch tonight's game? I have Direct TV stream and they are still having blackout issues which means even though I pay to watch the Hawks through them due to their technical issues I can't watch the Hawks. It is infuriating.

Direct tv stream offering a free nba league pass through 10/26. At least in my area. May be able to catch the game via that. 

57 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Can someone send me a link to watch tonight's game? I have Direct TV stream and they are still having blackout issues which means even though I pay to watch the Hawks through them due to their technical issues I can't watch the Hawks. It is infuriating.

I have DirectTV Stream and am watching it on Bally Sports SE right here in Sandy Springs 🤔  

• Haha 1

LOL @ that Pistons starting lineup.  I really want to take that -13.5 now.

I'm just scared that Cam is literally the only person off the bench that we have to provide double digit scoring right now.

F--- it!

$50 bet to win $258

Hawks -13.5 ( +120 odds ) vs Pistons

Heat -16.5 ( +135 odds ) vs Magic

Spades GIFs | Tenor

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, hazer said:

I have DirectTV Stream and am watching it on Bally Sports SE right here in Sandy Springs 🤔  

I am getting 

Bally Sports SE

ALT 4

and non stop generic music that they use for the pre game and post game shows.