• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Who Cares, Really?

lethalweapon3

I know.  When the last out was made at first base, Freddie rushed out into the field, tucking that baseball into his back pocket!  This particular ball, if he autographed it with the information noted, would sell for big $$$ on the internet, I'll bet!

Hawks win on Monday night.  Braves win World Series on Tuesday night.  Wednesday night, time for another Atlanta Hawk victory!

:hi:

• Like 3

• Moderators

As Chipper might suggest, you can bet there'll be a few New Yorkers taking off their blue-and-orange jerseys and caps to don Nets gear, for one night only.

The Hawks will travel to Brooklyn for their first and only contest at the Barclays Center this season on 11/3 … The next two matches between these two teams will take place at the friendly confines of State Farm Arena (12/10/21, 4/12/22).

https://www.nba.com/gamenotes/hawks.pdf

~lw3

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Congrats Braves and Go Hawks, let's win it all as well.

I told my gf if the Hawks win it all I’m gonna just disappear! (The plan is not well thought out but we would have to party somewhere with the squawk!!!)

image.gif.92aa8095bf656d8a8ff3e169973e0c7e.gif

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Look for JC to put his best foot forward tomorrow night.

~lw3 

Let John rest up some. Let Gallo start so he can get into a rhythm again, and stagger the backup PF minutes between JJ and Solo.

5 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Don’t tempt me, after last night the neighbors are side eyeing me, one more EEEEEEEEEEEEE or 3333333333333 or JC IS OOOOOOONNNNNNN and they coming after me with torches. 😂 

2 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Never mind.

Lw3 said FIRST!!! 😂