• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

De’Andre Hunter is going to miss approximately eight weeks with a tendon injury in his wrist.

Smdh..This guy man.. Time to move on...

Get ready Kev...You're the starter from here on out...

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Does this mean @Sothron is a karma-ho?

3 hours ago, GameTime said:

Soth, it’s almost time for you to get out of that uncomfortable jersey ..:wacko:

And uhhh slip into something more comfortable.. :indifferent:

Clippers 84

Bulls 93

The LJ jersey strikes again! (I mean I think unless I just jinxed the Bulls).

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Soth, it’s almost time for you to get out of that uncomfortable jersey ..:wacko:

And uhhh slip into something more comfortable.. :indifferent:

Clippers 84

Bulls 93

The LJ jersey strikes again! (I mean I think unless I just jinxed the Bulls).

Mrs. Sothron has now decided that LJ jersey will be on for all games until the karma runs out. So Hawks and Bulls I'll  have it on.

• Like 2

WOW!  After the Falcon's beat down, Atlanta fans really needed this.

I missed the first half of the game (Church) and wanted to watch re play this morning.  Guess what.  At 7:15 AM they were on the half time break.  

Agent 0017 will now be back before we see Hunter again.  Do you suppose that rookie Jalen Johnson will take his spot now?  That would be expecting a lot from him.  Not as a starter, just as an inexperienced rookie.

Can we please have a repeat.  Confidence is a fickle master.  Games consist of a bunch of runs by each team unless it is a blow out (Re - Falcon's game) and perhaps the season is the same way.  If so, these Hawks are due for a good spell of play.

Nightmare, that real memory of that 13 win season, hopefully comes to an end.  But, to really feel good, I must see us win at least two in a row!!

🥰

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

WOW!  After the Falcon's beat down, Atlanta fans really needed this.

I missed the first half of the game (Church) and wanted to watch re play this morning.  Guess what.  At 7:15 AM they were on the half time break.  

Agent 0017 will now be back before we see Hunter again.  Do you suppose that rookie Jalen Johnson will take his spot now?  That would be expecting a lot from him.  Not as a starter, just as an inexperienced rookie.

Can we please have a repeat.  Confidence is a fickle master.  Games consist of a bunch of runs by each team unless it is a blow out (Re - Falcon's game) and perhaps the season is the same way.  If so, these Hawks are due for a good spell of play.

Nightmare, that real memory of that 13 win season, hopefully comes to an end.  But, to really feel good, I must see us win at least two in a row!!

🥰

Cant really blame the Falcons for being bad...TD and Quinn left this team in a mess....

And Dallas had the nerve to give Quinn the game ball after yesterday..smdh

It's his fault we're in this position, with all of these small ass D Lineman, LB's, etc....

Fast and Physical my ass.....................

And why in the hell is Rich McKay still here?? 

Falcons need to clean house from top to bottom and start over...

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

Health wise with the bad news for Hunter and the scare with Cam, it was great to see Capela looking physically better than we've seen.  This image gives me hope for his season:

89425385-0DDF-4AA3-A34A-367D0FE35D1B.jpeg

Jussayin' but immediately prior to this play, the conversation in chat was lamenting Capela's faulty touch around the rim.

Chat idiots, amirite? 🤓

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Jussayin' but immediately prior to this play, the conversation in chat was lamenting Capela's faulty touch around the rim.

Chat idiots, amirite? 🤓

Cap is always going to have an iffy touch around the rim.  Not wrong about that.  But he needs to have the lift to flush things like this to reach  his potential and his being able to move like this will also give a boost to his rebounding and shot blocking.  Need him healthy.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Chat idiots, amirite? 🤓

No, you, I mean the other person had a right to be weary he misses those chippies every game. 

Even Nique wants Capela do dunk everything! :sarcastic:Did you hear Nique and VC going back n forth, Nique said”he shoulda..” … he ain’t got a 21 on his back brotha” 😂 

• Haha 2