• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

17 hours ago, Diesel said:

It's too early to be worried about positioning.   The Spurs suck.

What's more important is making sure that our game is virgin leather tight.  We look good by the eye test but the better teams are on the way. 

It's never too early to root against the East teams......... lol

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

20 games in 3pt percentage leaders if my Math is correct):

Bogi 40.7%

TLC 40% (only 10 shots though, I do appreciate he can come in and hit those shots)

Trae 38.6%

JC 38.4%

Gallo 38.1%

Reddish 37.9%

Huerter 37.8%

Everybody (except Trae) just tanked their 3pt percentages after tonight's game.

• Sad 2

22 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I know that team fell short, but the 60 win Hawks team had a similar stretch of dominance during that 19 game win streak.

That team was 1 point better in their best 7-game streak. +122 vs +121. But this streak was all double digits which was neat. There was a pathetic +8 in 2015. Maybe offset by the fact that it was in the middle of a 19 game streak and 33/35. Meanwhile the current squad completely gassed after their 7 wins. 

• Premium Member
On 11/28/2021 at 9:36 AM, High5 said:

That team was 1 point better in their best 7-game streak. +122 vs +121. But this streak was all double digits which was neat. There was a pathetic +8 in 2015. Maybe offset by the fact that it was in the middle of a 19 game streak and 33/35. Meanwhile the current squad completely gassed after their 7 wins. 

Keep in mind this team had to deal with an extremely short offseason where a lot of our players were still rehabbing nagging injuries and such. Plus I'm not sure if there are still ridiculous Covid protocols in place like last season, but if so that makes traveling an exhausting ordeal. 

• Like 1