• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Trae doesn't dominate the ball when the others are playing well.  He is the only one able to get in the lane right now. 

I also wouldn't mind a KAT on this team. His defense has improved this year and I don't see him missing these bunnies that Capela has been missing and he's not a liability at the free throw line.  The fit with KAT and John would be excellent.

What the hell you give up to get him though? 

Collins Gallo JJ and picks...Throw in a wing if needed...We need a defensive 4 if we get Towns..Dont know what wed do with Clint though..That extension was nuts imo...Schlkenk was really drinking the good stuff when he gave that shit out..

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Trae doesn't dominate the ball when the others are playing well.  He is the only one able to get in the lane right now. 

I also wouldn't mind a KAT on this team. His defense has improved this year and I don't see him missing these bunnies that Capela has been missing and he's not a liability at the free throw line.  The fit with KAT and John would be excellent.

What the hell you give up to get him though? 

I'll trade everything not named

Trae

Bogi

Kev

JC

Jalen

Coop

I'll trade both Hunter, Clint, and Cam for KAT. 

I am not willing to move Bogi or Kev. 

I am not willing to move Cam or Hunter without a star returning to Atlanta. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Trae

Bogi

Kev

JC

Jalen

Coop

Cant trade Clint...

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae

Bogi

Kev

JC

Jalen

Coop

I'd rather it be one of   Bogi / Cam  or Huerter/Hunter or visa versa.  That way you keep the wing versality with offense and defense.

Just now, marco102 said:

I'd rather it be one of   Bogi / Cam  or Huerter/Hunter or visa versa.  That way you keep the wing versality with offense and defense.

I just don't value individual defense as much as team defense plus offense. Something about Bogi and Kev with Trae just works. I think Capela is replaceable. 

I also forgot. I don't think Okongwu is replaceable. I think Okongwu is critical.

To me, I want to keep all of the core but if we can get KAT

I'll give up Hunter, Reddish, Gallo, and Clint. I'll be willing to take on Russell deal as well. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae

Bogi

Kev

JC

Jalen

Coop

Wolves should jump on this...Edwards Hunter Cam is nice young group of wings...They wont be winning anything anytime soon though..lol

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Wolves should jump on this...Edwards Hunter Cam is nice young group of wings...They wont be winning anything anytime soon though..lol

I would if I was the Wolves. Save a lot of money. 

You got a core. You just need a PG of the future. Who's the say they can't make more moves to get that. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I just don't value individual defense as much as team defense plus offense. Something about Bogi and Kev with Trae just works. I think Capela is replaceable. 

I also forgot. I don't think Okongwu is replaceable. I think Okongwu is critical.

To me, I want to keep all of the core but if we can get KAT

I'll give up Hunter, Reddish, Gallo, and Clint. I'll be willing to take on Russell deal as well. 

So would I...But our depth would take a hit..

Trae/Bogi/Kev/Collins/KAT

Rife/Delon/TLC/JJ/OO? That 2nd unit aint gonna cut it..We at least need another wing..Lets take on Beasly instead of D-Lo.. lol

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

On Dec 15th, we can

He signed his ext Sept 1st.

Thanks....Thats good news..

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I would if I was the Wolves. Save a lot of money. 

You got a core. You just need a PG of the future. Who's the say they can't make more moves to get that. 

Get on the phone Travis..

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

IIRC he can't be traded for 6 months after signing an extension, so March 1st 2022 ergo, next offseason.

Where you see that at? In the rules, that's only for ext-trades. Not if you ext with the team you on https://cbabreakdown.com/trades

@thecampster, help us out

Just now, Plainview1981 said:

Clint is the kind of center you get when you have two or three star players and you can tell him to just go rebound and block shots.

He would be perfect for Brooklyn 

Our offense is just a bunch of guys waiting for a lob or a 3pt shot. Nobody wants to be a creator on offense besides Trae and then he alot of times makes poor decisions. Bogi should help some but he aint a bucket getter..   This team needs some guys that can put the ball on the floor and get to the line! ASAP

Edited by terrell