• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

....and here we Go! Hawks COVID cases. UPDATED! 13 Players to H&S

JayBirdHawk

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

And now Collins it out with covid. This is unreal. I  wish our ownership had some Al Davis in them. I would sue the NBA and get an injunction to force our games to be postponed until we had our REAL TEAM able to play.

Or, at the very least, allow us to postpone at the same rate teams like CHI and TOR did.

They could've signed these same CBA rejects to keep the train moving too.  But, for some reason, they weren't forced to.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, bleachkit said:

He's too worried about optics and PR. 

100%.  At this point the league just wants to "look good" on paper with no real substance to the process and they're obviously dragging their feet on potentially shortening the quarantine period.  Shows you where their priorities lie.

• Like 2

Just now, marco102 said:

Delon is out tonight now.

This is ducking crazy. Yes I meant ducking but you know what I really mean.😅

At what point does player safety enter this discussion?  All these non-nba guys can't be ready to play, physically.  Is it gonna take some 10-day rando to roll up on some star's knee for folks to acknowledge this ain't kosher?

And there's NO WAY all these guys have passed whatever the process is for getting covid-cleared to play.

But I guess we're ignoring that?  All while putting certain guys in the perpetual HASP jail?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to ....and here we Go! Hawks COVID cases. UPDATED!
1 hour ago, marco102 said:

For those arguing to take the ball away from Trae.

I'll pass.

Who said take the ball out of Traes hand? We pretty much have nobody else whi can dribble....lol

Edited by terrell