• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Half-Baked-Hawks at Several-Sixers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, AUhawksfan said:

For all the praise Embiid gets he sure as hell isn’t clutch. He just manages to find a way to the line late in games. 

Follows through with the pick on Mays that was t called and then blows the wide open shot for the tie. Karma is a b**** buddy!

I disagree. 

He missed the last bucket... Barely. 

He is the reason they made the last minute comeback.  He's clutch.  He's just not a 48 minute guy. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

13/8/3/3 for Okongwu. He showed some nice passes today. Horford 2.0? 

Could be even better. He's an enigma to me. Light on his feet like a gazelle, but has a fiery motor. Athletic as hell vertically and laterally with a soft touch. And he has a high bbiq on offense and defense.

Homerun pick for the FO. Imagine if GSW got their hands on him instead of Wiseman... Actually, don't imagine that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, gHost83 said:

Mays and Big O played extremely well. BS non offensive foul on Embiid when her blasted Mays on the screen. Damn refs.

Praying Cam is ok. He tried to play through it. Hopefully it doesn't swell but he looked great tonight also. 

Bogi was off till the 4th but boy did he make up for it. He won us the game.

This was a total team effort.   Bogi, Mays, everybody did their part. 

We beat a team that's not easy to beat. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Flashes of Young Al for sure. Capela would have got his ass whooped 

Capela should come off the bench from now on.... Sorry..lol... I know that wont happen yet...just sayin...He does so much more than Clint..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Capela should come off the bench from now on.... Sorry..lol... I know that wont happen yet...just sayin...He does so much more than Clint..

This is that knee jerk stuff I have been talking about. 

You would put the rebounds leader on the bench??  If anything, play OO more minutes based on matchup but not bench Clint.   We need to rebound to be competitive.   Don't worry with Clint and OO in rotation when Trae is back .... we will be hard to stop.

our rotations are:

Clint/OO/Dieng

JC/Gallo

That's a Frontcourt that is really good when you have a maestro like Trae. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

This is that knee jerk stuff I have been talking about. 

You would put the rebounds leader on the bench??  If anything, play OO more minutes based on matchup but not bench Clint.   We need to rebound to be competitive.   Don't worry with Clint and OO in rotation when Trae is back .... we will be hard to stop.

our rotations are:

Clint/OO/Dieng

JC/Gallo

That's a Frontcourt that is really good when you have a maestro like Trae. 

Ive been on Capelas case all year.. This is nothing new.. Not knee jerk at all.. All he can do is rebound...OO does everything else better.. But yeah, he needs more min for sure.. You think we win this game with Capela getting extended min vs Embiid?

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

Cam and OO have the potential to be Superstars..We definitely have to keep those 2... Ive been iffy on Cam, but the talent was always there....

I used to think that about cam, but I don't see superstar yet.   His problem is his mind.  I think he can be a really good player... like Mikal Bridges.. who sits on the brink of superstar but not quite there.   I say we bring him along.   Here's the thing.  I don't know if Cam will ever be better than Dre'.   But Cam is the flashyier of the two. 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I used to think that about cam, but I don't see superstar yet.   His problem is his mind.  I think he can be a really good player... like Mikal Bridges.. who sits on the brink of superstar but not quite there.   I say we bring him along.   Here's the thing.  I don't know if Cam will ever be better than Dre'.   But Cam is the flashyier of the two. 

Cam has way more potential than Bridges offensively imo..IDK if he ever reaches it. Just sayin.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2