• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

hace 11 horas, Atlantaholic dijo:

I don't think this team needs to make major moves to get on track. I think a couple of minor moves like our Rondo for Lou type of deal last year would work wonders. There's clearly some off the court stuff going on, players not playing with effort etc. Maybe purging a few of the bad apples (whoever they are) is enough to spark the team. This is the same roster that was playing awesome on both ends last year. 

I think we just need a change,  coaching change. Que have the tools to play much better.

• Premium Member

@NBASupes @thecampster @Sothron

Any insight on this:

The only thing that probably gets the Hawks to consider moving Collins is talking about Jaylen Brown in a deal (with Collins and more heading back to Boston) and league sources indicate Boston isn’t willing to go there with the All-Star this year. There could be some smaller deals that make sense with Atlanta and Boston but I don’t see Collins involved in any of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Any insight on this:

The only thing that probably gets the Hawks to consider moving Collins is talking about Jaylen Brown in a deal (with Collins and more heading back to Boston) and league sources indicate Boston isn’t willing to go there with the All-Star this year. There could be some smaller deals that make sense with Atlanta and Boston but I don’t see Collins involved in any of them.

They been after that man for over a year plus. Boston sees him as the face of the franchise. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Any insight on this:

Travis has wanted Brown for over a year. Boston will not trade him. I don't see any trade unless it has Trae going to Boston where we get Brown.

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Brian Windhorst from ESPN is saying we offered 1/3rd of our team for Ben Simmons the past week and a half

Yes, we've offered a serious offer to Philly for Ben. They want to get him. Trae wants to play with Ben. I do think it could work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Yes, we've offered a serious offer to Philly for Ben. They want to get him. Trae wants to play with Ben. I do think it could work.

As long as Dre and Kev stay, I think it can work.  Would prefer JC stay too, but he and Embiid would work really well together.

21 minutes ago, marco102 said:

As long as Dre and Kev stay, I think it can work.  Would prefer JC stay too, but he and Embiid would work really well together.

Aside from the minor problem of JC trying to take his head off last playoffs, they are a perfect 1/2 in the front court. Assuming there is no bad blood, the in out game of Embiid/JC would be devastating.

Yes we've discussed 1/3 of our team, no not at the same time.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Why would we care what Embiid would want?  I don't see giving up JC for an emotionally delicate flower like Simmons.

• Like 1