• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bushel-o'-Bulls "at" Handful-o'-Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, marco102 said:

The Hawks deserve everything they are getting right now.  Selfish offense and not feeding the hot hand. Let's get Cam the ball after 10 possessions and expect him to bail them out. Keep him involved throughout. 

Now you guys see what I've been saying!

These guys have to stop the selfish play

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Now you guys see what I've been saying!

These guys have to stop the selfish play

When Cam is going like he is, everything doesn't have to run through Trae every time down. Thats not "taking the ball out of Traes hands", its just smart basketball...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

When Cam is going like he is, everything doesn't have to run through Trae every time down. 

I pray that they will understand this!!!

I've said it many many times before. With Cam's physical attributes HE IS THE KEY!!!

Teams don't play much defense in today's NBA so Cam can damn near hop scotch to the rim on every play!!!!

GIVE IT TO CAM!!!

Edited by Bonkers

1 minute ago, terrell said:

When Cam is going like he is, everything doesn't have to run through Trae every time down. 

It can run through Trae, just pass the ball to Cam for spot ups and not heave a 30 ft with three bulls guarding you.  Cam was wide open in the corner. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bonkers said:

Our defense is bad enough as it is. If we get rid of Cap right now it will be ALL TIME awful

I'm comfortable with OO manning the majority of minutes at the 5 & acquiring a defensive/rebounding minded big at a cheaper price in the McGee/Gibson mold. Easier said than done but looking into the offseason is a move that should be strongly considered.

Just now, marco102 said:

It can run through Trae, just pass the ball to Cam for spot ups and not heave a 30 ft with three bulls guarding you.  Cam was wide open in the corner. 

And how do you think this makes Cam feel?

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Not even just that. Why are we running dribble hand offs to Bogi at the top of the key while Cam is in the corner? Bogi ABSOLUTELY SUCKS ON BALL. Do that with Cam. Stick Bogi's garbage ahh in the corner where he's actually worth something

Edited by Cwell
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Cwell said:

Not even just that. Why are we running dribble hand offs to Bogi at the top of the key while Cam is in the corner? Bogi ABSOLUTELY SUCKS ON BALL

I'd rather they run that with Cam. He's shown he can create, slash, and draw fouls with the ball in his hands. That's on Nate. Let Bogi catch and shoot more. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

We about to give up AT LEAST 120 even if we come out with a good defensive 2nd half.

Offense aint the issue. We can't stop a runny nose (pun intended).

Trae and Bogi are trunstiles together...Time to start Cam at SG when Dre gets back....Peo's dream... lol