• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Hey Hawks fans, I'm a couple games behind and we have to play catch up so I hope everyone has their Uber ready to drive them home today.

Ok, so combining the past two Knicks games together, bringing out my abacus to add up all of Cam's impressive counting stats of two baskets scored in those two games combined, putting them through the conversion system and calculating the end result.......

EVERYONE DRINK 2 SHOTS!!!!

• Haha 2

The truth is that after that debacle against the Nets, and the way they blew that lead, even the most die hard Knicks fans are done with this team. They all want to see major minutes for Cam now.

Thibs may have to be ordered to play Cam, for better or for worse. But if Cam keeps having nagging injuries, it won't matter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Thibs

He was on the podium talkin about not just giving minutes but having to earn them? 

With what? The horrible plays you draw up Thibs? Dude didn’t even play in the league, I mean neither did Mike Fratello, but Fratello was ours so….

Nah but Thibs is a 🔧 tool. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the players pulled a Spree on him and choked him out soon. Much like PJ Carlesimo, he has it comin.

You heard it here first if Thibs gets choked out by somebody by the end of the year.

5A78FB40-1313-4D00-A699-1F3FACA63423.png

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He was on the podium talkin about not just giving minutes but having to earn them? 

With what? The horrible plays you draw up Thibs? Dude didn’t even play in the league, I mean neither did Mike Fratello, but Fratello was ours so….

Nah but Thibs is a 🔧 tool. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the players pulled a Spree on him and choked him out soon. Much like PJ Carlesimo, he has it comin.

You heard it here first if Thibs gets choked out by somebody by the end of the year.

5A78FB40-1313-4D00-A699-1F3FACA63423.png

Methinks it's more likely somebody in the front office will end up tusslin' with ol' Thibbbbbbbs.

Ha, two dudes in suits scrappin' in the parking deck.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47gual51at4bizlqs5rz

Security!  Security!?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Methinks it's more likely somebody in the front office will end up tusslin' with ol' Thibbbbbbbs.

Ha, two dudes in suits scrappin' in the parking deck.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47gual51at4bizlqs5rz

Security!  Security!?

Kg, take a look into Spree’s eyes in that pic and tell me HOW PJ didn’t see the warning signs? :laugh1: If looks 👀 could choke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kg, take a look into Spree’s eyes in that pic and tell me HOW PJ didn’t see the warning signs? :laugh1: If looks 👀 could choke.

Haha, you can see the daggers comin' out but ol' PJ just keeps on  yellin'.

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh man I’d pay to see Thibs go at Dolan. Cage match. No oils or naked mud wrestling or anything I don’t wanna see Thibs goodies or Dolan’s fun bag.

I can see WWWesley or their POBO (can't remember his name) goin' at Thibbbs.  Who's fun bag ends up where is anyone's guess.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Spree had more than a few screws loose.  There have been few fails in FA as great as Spree turning down that $7M/year deal from Minnesota.  That was the equivalent of getting offered a $19M/year today (as a % of the cap).  He didn't even get a new contract after that and ended up basically going broke.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Spree had more than a few screws loose.  There have been few fails in FA as great as Spree turning down that $7M/year deal from Minnesota.  That was the equivalent of getting offered a $19M/year today (as a % of the cap).  He didn't even get a new contract after that and ended up basically going broke.  

Like Dennis a bit. Minus being German. :indifferent:

Ya I lived it being in the bay. I miss the old dysfunctional scrubs a lot.

Edited by Spud2nique

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Like Dennis a bit. Minus being German. :indifferent:

Ya I lived it being in the bay. I miss the old dysfunctional scrubs a lot.

Dennis is definitely on that list, although I expect at least he will get several more NBA contracts.

That Warriors teams with Hardaway, Spree, Mullin, etc. and Webber, Spree, Mullin, etc. were pretty fun to watch.

• Like 2

Just now, Final_quest said:

Imagine being a Knicks fan.  You think you finally rose from the ashes, land an All NBA player, get the #4 seed, and have plenty of cap room.  Then you get wiped out of the playoffs by the Hawks.  The next season your team, coach, and star player go straight to the toilet.  

{insert McDonald’s slogan}

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce chees, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun?

:laugh1: :laugh1: the other one.. YOU ALWAYS SPOIL ITTTTTT!!!! :angry2: FINE ILL SAY ITTTTT

IM LOOOOOOOOVVVIIIIINNNNN IIIIIITTTTTT!!!

ps I’m not as hyphy as the caps suggest.

• Haha 2