• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Team is deflated, Trae is injured, the bench was playing well but the moment our starters came in and it was clear that Trae can barely run i think it impacted the entire team. Without Trae we aren't winning anything.

But Nate didnt see it I guess.. Wtf man..

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This series really is gonna negatively effect Trae's credibility around the league if he don't step it up 

As it should, if he's hurt he's hurt then pull him, don't bitch when I play injured and don't play well and the world says u aintd shit 

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

Training staff better work some magic on trae at half. 

glad we maintained our set rotations - nice coaching Nate. 

what the hell happened to our offense? I walk out the room up 6 and come back down 10 … 

red velvet … the hell are you doing out there? 

Kevin Huerter isnt a starter in the NBA on any other team but the Hawks.. And he's even forced into the starting lineup over a better player here....Just damn..

Edited by terrell

The season was toast once Bogi was injured and Huerter was inserted as a starter at the 2. We won 3 games and Nate was in Love. Never benched him again. Lord have mercy....1 pt from your starting SG? HUerter is better at the 3 with Bogi at the 2.. 

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They don't give him credit anyway. 

They were starting to..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They don't give him credit anyway. 

I couldn't care less about what anyone thinks about Trae or the team. I'm just mad that we couldn't see this team at anything remotely approximating full strength in the playoffs this year. It was a golden opportunity if we were healthy the way the seeding has played out. 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

The season was toast once Bogi was injured and Huerter was inserted as a starter at the 2. We won 3 games and Nate was in Love. Never benched him again. Lord have mercy....1 pt from your starting SG? HUerter is better at the 3 with Bogi at the 2.. 

1 more than Bogi 😎

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1 more than Bogi 😎

Bogi has to come in and try to get into a rythym.. That shit aint easy.. And he's still been saving our asses lately.. Bogi should be starting.. Hes better than Huerter and Dre.. Just seems Theyre being rewarded for being mediocre.. If Im him Im asking for a trade in the offseason..

Edited by terrell

7 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Top three guys playing hurt, fitting end to this cluterfuck of a season I guess.

We're not done yet.  

14 point lead is nothing in the NBA.  But a 20 point lead can psychologically take you out.

Let's see how they respond and what adjustments they will make.

Nate is going to seriously have to think about either not starting Huerter in the 2nd half, or having a very quick hook on him.  The same goes with Trae, if he can't get past people.  I do like the fact that Trae tried to force the issue with that last missed layup. He may be more comfortable to get in the paint.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

Bogi has to come in and try to get into a rythym.. That shit aint easy.. And he's still been saving our asses lately.. Bogi should be starting..

Im not going to debate who shud or shudnt start, but You know what Delon said about the bench mob of him, Bogi and OO...they can see how the game is unfolding and see what the team needs and come in and do it.

Bogi was also 0-8 in game 1. 

We need him and Gallo to get hot.