• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

AteatHunter has gone cold, Bogi can't get hot, Huerter is just 'there' not sure what he's doing.

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Just wanted to chart the first part of the 3rd quarter to see what was happening.  Hawks had their chance to cut it to 6, but Heat go on a 7 - 0 run to push it back to 15.

Nate....he shud have called a TO after the Vincent 3 after the lead went back to 11 after getting it down to 8. I don't understand why he allows these long runs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

Another bad shot by Trae

He's been BAD this postseason other than 2nd half of Hornets game.... But nobody will say it.. Especially after he made that floater last game.. 

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae just shooting 3's and not really trying on defense....... May be time to take him out Nate?

You know he's not attacking.  And you know the reason why is because he has no burst.  If he's not even bringing the ball up, you know something is wrong.

I personally would like to see him force the issue, just to see if he can draw some fouls.

If Nate takes him out because he feels that Trae can't be effective right now, that's a coaching decision that he may want to try.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

AteatHunter has gone cold, Bogi can't get hot, Huerter is just 'there' not sure what he's doing.

Nate....he shud have called a TO after the Vincent 3 after the lead went back to 11 after getting it down to 8. I don't understand why he allows these long runs

Cant wait to get some real wings in here.. Hunter and Huerter can go..  At least Bogi has that dog in him like Trae..He can go off at any time..

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You know he's not attacking.  And you know the reason why is because he has no burst.  If he's not even bringing the ball up, you know something is wrong.

I personally would like to see him force the issue, just to see if he can draw some fouls.

If Nate takes him out because he feels that Trae can't be effective right now, that's a coaching decision that he may want to try.

Lot of time left at least.. We need to cut this lead down to single digits before the 3rd..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

He's been BAD this postseason other than 2nd half of Hornets game.... But nobody will say it.. Especially after he made that floater last game.. 

No one has said that Trae has had a good postseason.  He was crap in Game 1.  He was crap with the turnovers in Game 2.  He was damn good all around in Game 3.  And he's playing hurt in Game 4.

But he's a competitor, so he's not going to ask to be taken out of the game. He's going to keep pushing through.

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's a firm believer in saving his timeouts.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No one has said that Trae has had a good postseason.  He was crap in Game 1.  He was crap with the turnovers in Game 2.  He was damn good all around in Game 3.  And he's playing hurt in Game 4.

But he's a competitor, so he's not going to ask to be taken out of the game. He's going to keep pushing through.

I wouldn't say he was great in game 3.  He had a good 4th Q and made the game winner, but he's just not being aggressive in attacking the basket at all.  Miami tough D and active hands just has taken him completely off his game.  

He is at his best when attacking where he can break down the defense and he is best in the league at finding the open man.  He's not doing any of that.  

PJ Tucker is also just outhustling our entire team.  It's sad.  You shouldn't lose b/c someone is playing harder than you.  Just bad all around.  Miami has taken our mojo.