• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

The game was an abject disaster. No way to sugarcoat it.

We need Jimmy Butler. He can ball. 

He's a top 10 NBA player that's better than everyone on our team. I can see the need for Jimmy. I can see him never being available to us either. 

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't agree on the wings. They don't get enough touches and the cost of wings is expensive. I would rather downgrade from Hunter for a better big wing fit.

Bigs, I would overpay for Gobert, Ayton, KAT, and AD. I am even starting to consider Randle but his style of play just doesn't fit and mental temperament is poor. We can't do it with JC. I know this ain't the series to evaluate him so I am not but I can't rock with JC on a team with Trae. Too small. We gotta upgrade at PF and C. 

What wing would be ideal on this team?

1 minute ago, JTB said:

We need a inside presence who can score. Ayton would be too good to be true. Trae is unable to use his floater because of the double team and traps on every possession.

man this was hard to watch 

Ayton would do wonders against this damn coverage Miami is playing 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

He is soft. He will be soft next year also.

Hunter is soft. Trae is soft.  Bogi is soft.  Gallo is soft. OO17 is not as good as a lot of you thought he was going to be.  Capella has bricks for hands.  This team is flawed in so many areas.  Why single out JC?  Besides, if these injuries don't heal up, who would give us anything for him?  Our best players are on the third string.

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What wing would be ideal on this team?

A low shot/touches volume foward always moving with high BBIQ big wing who swings it fast, tough, does the dirty work, and can hit open 3s. They can guard big wings like Butler, KD, and Tatum. Just a solid role player. A big wing Delon Wright but those are hard to find. 

Edited by NBASupes

12 minutes ago, terrell said:

I just dont understand what Travis is doing.. Trae is the toughest player on the team and he's 6'0 at best..Huerter Hunter and JC are super mega soft and they're all in the starting lineup.. smh..

Make all 3 available as soon as the season is over...

We're soft and we lack athleticism outside of our frontline.  That's part of the reason why we needed Cam to work out.  He was the athlete we needed at the wing. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A low shot/touches volume foward always moving with high BBIQ big wing who swings it fast, tough, does the dirty work, and can hit open 3s. They can guard big wings like Butler, KD, and Tatum. Just a solid role player. A big wing Delon Wright but those are hard to find. 

Name a player.

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

Hunter is soft. Trae is soft.  Bogi is soft.  Gallo is soft. OO17 is not as good as a lot of you thought he was going to be.  Capella has bricks for hands.  This team is flawed in so many areas.  Why single out JC?  Besides, if these injuries don't heal up, who would give us anything for him?  Our best players are on the third string.

I said it above. They might aswell have a fire sale and rebuild.

Fire Schlenk and Nate first.

Just now, Q45T said:

Horrible, disgrace of a game all around… COACHING INCLUDED. I try my hardest not to say anything but Spo is coaching CIRCLES around Nate.

I'm on the dump Nate bandwagon...and the dump Schlenk bandwagon...

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Name a player.

PJ Tucker?

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Name a player.

Dorian Finney-Smith is the best at it. Herb Jones is one. Kenrich Williams could be one. It's hard to find them. They tend to struggle in most offenses due to their offensive limitations but can do very well in heliocentric offenses where guys draw ridiculous coverages.