• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All-NBA Trae!

ATLHawks3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, HawksNWaffles said:

Way to go.... Soon enough it will be first team. 

I'm not worried. Trae's team is setting up to be at least as successful as Ja and Luka's over the next several years, and I'm confident he'll get his due.

• Premium Member

For those wondering, he's the 17th Atlanta Hawk All-NBA teamer...

and he joins, 

Joe Johnson, Al Horford, Kevin Willis, Dan Roundfield, Pete Maravich and Dominique Wilkens as Atlanta Hawks as an ALL-NBA player. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

Trae had a better season than Luka and Ja.  More efficient than Luka and just better than Ja.  However, they will use team record and defense to keep Trae down.   Even though Luka is just as bad a defender and both Luka and Ja's team can post wins without them. 

It's been a whole day and I'm not over it.  I'm just as incensed as yesterday.  Morant doesn't belong on any of those teams based on games played.

The only justification is team record, but the team had 👏👏 better 👏 record 👏 with 👏 out him!!!

👏

But he's all-NBA 2nd team?!

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47k72egi1vijyiogf3ga

200.webp?cid=ecf05e478wzf10h1142ihgwfiaf

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e478wzf10h1142ihgwfia

• Like 4

• Moderators

Congratulations to our superstar Trae Young!  Take a bow, young man.  You've earned it.

(Fully agree that Trae was robbed.  IMO, deserved to be above Morant, Derozan, and Booker.)

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Why do they have 1,2,3 teams anyway.  Why not just name 15 guys all nba?

You have to give divisions of credit.   You're not just passing, you're an "A" Student.   No.. You're an "A+" student.  I guess Trae is an "A-" player.