There’s a lady with integrity! 

1:59 - 2:04 Me walking away from @RedDawg#8 @thecampster @bleachkit@Dnice

😊 

“It ain’t got nuttin to do wit luck 🍀

image.gif.0c2200cc5b0bb2aa4fef8ade99e54bb6.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, akay said:

Chris K's article last night said that the Hawks dont want to pay Ayton a max, so this all lines up

Hopefully we can get Murray and some vets. Would be a successful off season in my opinion.

I think we ultimately do Aj + JC + 2 Frp which I think is good value? 

And Trae usually welcomes every drafted player to Atlanta.. Nothing last night... AJ might be a Spur. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

And it's possible that Travis recognizes his own weaknesses and saw that Landry was better than him at some things.   I know we think these guys are ego maniacs but it's not necessarily true.  

Travis is actually self deprecating and humble.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, terrell said:

And Trae usually welcomes every drafted player to Atlanta.. Nothing last night... AJ might be a Spur. lol

That's a really good point (... if true. I don't keep up with Trae's tweets.)

Just now, sturt said:

200.gif&ehk=NZxmNKWcWXV0zBGEesHtE1Sn%2Bg

Wow. You’re gonna go there vs just say, Spud, you were right. You were right about BIG O (ya that’s right you wanna play hardball we play).. and now you were right again about AJ Griff. You’ve been more right about things than our so called experts and camp.  

😉 

1 hour ago, terrell said:

Ive said this before.....Trae isnt listening to no damn JC.. lol

He's not listening to anyone.  Someday people will figure out that we will never win a championship with Trae as our number one player.  Or not...they'll continue to live in denial.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wow. You’re gonna go there vs just say, Spud, you were right. You were right about BIG O (ya that’s right you wanna play hardball we play).. and now you were right again about AJ Griff. You’ve been more right about things than our so called experts and camp.  

😉 

The tears you see are tears of confusion. I don't know what to do with any of that.

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

The tears you see are tears of confusion. I don't know what to do with any of that.

I’d like to suggest what you could do with it but I believe it might be against forum rules. But if you do get my drift.. crumple it up reeeeeaaallll nice before stickin it in. :yes: