• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

These guys are desperately trying to avoid the tax...forget about Simmons or Ayton!

This puts us at 13 players (assuming everyone stays) and right at $151 million in salary (a smidge over the tax line).

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

This was done to make another move possible. All I can say.

Feels obvious that's the only reason we make this move.  Bogi's contact is a nightmare for our cap space now that we brought on Murray, so I wonder how we will deal with that this offseason or in the coming ones.

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

Holiday and Mo are scrubs. Having them on your roster is a negative.

I suppose Harkless was ok for Portland in like 2015, but that was a long time ago.

Maybe its about the first round draft pick they recouped.

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Travis still makes all final personnel decisions. Fields even says so.

lmao.  Yeah.

• Like 2

I hate to see the "Red Mamba" go. The trade isn't that bad for me because I knew Bogi or him had to be moved after the acquisition of Murray. Justin Holiday played well last year and is a good defender. My only concern like someone said earlier is the perimeter shooting. I hope the "Red Mamba" does well except for when he plays us. 

Keep up the good work, Tony, Travis, and Landry. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The other Holiday is probably unavailable.

Weren't they all together some years back? Who was it.. I forget. It is a good luck charm to collect the Holiday's.. kinda like unlocking a bonus level on the NBA FO game.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Holiday and Mo are scrubs. Having them on your roster is a negative.

I suppose Harkless was ok for Portland in like 2015, but that was a long time ago.

Harkless is eh. Holiday is actually a decent 3-D player that can guard 1-3. Don't have him touching the ball anywhere else but spot up 3's though.

Just now, JTB said:

Ah hell!

it’s either Ayton or Simmons I suppose.

im hoping it’s Ayton .

Why do I even bother posting Cap information.  The Ayton trade would increase our Cap by $11 million.  We are currently $6 million from the Apron and need 2 more players (min 2 mil each).  Basically we'd have to clear $10 million in salary now to get Ayton. Its not happening without dumping Bogi or JC as well.

• Haha 4