• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Agreed. But Will Trae shoot over 50 percent from the field in any game before Christmas? Can he have one game where he shoots the ball well? Hes playing well otherwise.. Finish this game strong Trae..............Get those fg%'s up.. lol

He'll figure it out. His TS% has been steady as can be since year 2 odds are he regresses back to that mean eventually.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

Too bad McMillan doesn't know what to do with him. JJ has no role in the offense right now besides setting screens.

I don’t think Nate trusts his dribble yet and neither should you. AJ on the other hand is proving his is NBA material instantly.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I don't think JJ knows what he is yet at this level. He's gonna need time to figure it out.

JJ can't do anything if we don't have a role for him. We know he's got passing ability but we don't utilize it.  He's athletic, but the most we'll do is use him as a roll man. As talented as this team is, the majority of our offense is only PnR or iso. We could do a lot more.

7 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I don’t think Nate trusts his dribble yet and neither should you. AJ on the other hand is proving his is NBA material instantly.

We're early in the season. This is the time to figure out what JJ can and can't handle. Nate has to play him whether he likes it or not. At least put the ball in his hands in positions where he can actually make some plays. His best attributes need him to have the ball in his hands.