• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Not as much as we needed to draft AJ, though.  Sure am glad that Charlotte left our boy for us with the next pick!

Me too!  But, if there is any reasonable way to trade for Mark Williams now, please do it!

🥰

Edited by Gray Mule

Magic or not …

Trae is a motherfcking savant when it comes to passing.

Ive watched over 80,000 nba games in my life five or take 10k,

What I saw from Trae last night as far as a complete passing clinic,

Not since mid-late 80’s MAGIC JOHNSON

TRAE IS THE BEST PASSER IN THE GAME.

(louder for the tricksters in the back..)

:huh: Oh… ok.. 

TRAE IS THE BEST PASSER IN THE GAME.

As far as the game,

Griff showed out again, he improvises to dang beautifully..

CC nice glass cleaning.

DM did his dizzy.

MY BOY CULVER! 2019 draft CCCK Cam Culver Clarke Kabengele). He was a lottery pick that was given up on too early, we’ve all seen it before. He sticks with the team that gives him some reps. Let’s use him he goes and gets it! Hustle points 10! 

GO HAWKS!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sothron said:

I need to find the thread about Culver where I told people he does everything well except shoot and if he can shoot at all he's at least a rotation player in the NBA.

But did you have CCCK (Cam Culver Clarke Kabengele) in the 2019 draft prospects for the Hawks? :er:

I’ll go back to it if you want. Can’t remember who you were on Soth but I’ll find out. 👀 

In any event, Culver gets after it and has earned a lil more leash, hopefully, again it’s Nate, expect the unexpected.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Trae has to be the main playmaker on this team.  Trying to split it 50/50 while they are both on the court doesn't work.  

I want to say that they have recognized this.   I think from watching the last few games, in the halfcourt set, it's all Trae.  However, if a break develops it's DJM...   And when OO gets the rebound, his pass 85% is to DJM.

Like Last night, a break developed.   DJM was bringing the ball up.. then all the sudden Orlando's players got into position... DJM threw it to Trae and Trae nailed the three. 

Whereas there's some outliers...

Like Last night before he got hurt, JC did a one man fast break.

I also saw Griff Money try the one man FB... but he got BLOCKED!!  Clean.. By the Clumsy Wagner.  Made Clumsy Wagner look like Bill Russell out there. 

The only player that has shown that he's not conforming to the passing directions is Hunter.   Hunter on a few occasions have tried to bring the ball up himself.  I cringe when I watch him do that because he has mid awareness.  He's a guy who will get picked by Alvarado.   Actually, put it down for a prediction... Alvarado to pick Hunter. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

But did you have CCCK (Cam Culver Clarke Kabengele) in the 2019 draft prospects for the Hawks? :er:

I’ll go back to it if you want. Can’t remember who you were on Soth but I’ll find out. 👀 

In any event, Culver gets after it and has earned a lil more leash, hopefully, again it’s Nate, expect the unexpected.

Like I said... a few more good showings by CCCK and I'd be willing to listen for trades for Hunter.   Because between Culver and Griff Money, we can easily make up for the loss of Hunter. 

Somebody quick... lets see if we can get Cody Martin and Mark Williams for Hunter by the break?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I know.  It was only one game.  I know.  It was against a poor team.

BUT

Hawks were down two starters in the second half and we didn't really miss them.  Makes us wonder about our two missing starters.  

🚶‍♂️