• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I see we beat the hell outta Orlando. Were we good or was Orlando that bad

How the hell did Culver and Vit play so many mins 

Lol what!

Trae and Clint used Orlando as playthings obviously with Bamba, Carter, and Okeke out.  Banchero is abysmal defensively.  Dre with a sore leg I think and John sprained an ankle in the first half.  Cole Anthony doing Cole Anthony like things.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Happy we got the win.

Great Display of how good we can be.. I was happy to see the ball moving and shots falling.   It seems like a little better communication out there, especially in the first half. 

BTW...

Luka More skilled than Trae...  PLEASE.

This game is Evidence #1 of Trae's great skill.   Did you see some of those passes??  Sheez the over the shoulder assist to Capela for #14...

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I can't believe we let Banchero put two of our guys on the shelf...

I know that Dre' had the hip flexor coming in and Banchero running him over may have aggravated that. 

But damnit, it looked like he purposely stood under John on the Dunk....

I know he's a Rookie and probably dumb as a box of hammers on defense but we should have sent somebody to tighten him up. 

We need an enforcer.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Hey @TheNorthCydeRises Why is it so quiet in here?  For the last three games, by this time we were up to 20 pages?  Is it a Holiday or something?

How is it I went and checked the size of those other threads before I peeked in here and saw this...lolololol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, shakes said:

The sad part is I didn’t notice Hunter wasn’t out there in the 2nd half till I read this post.

Culver was out there and though he didn't score as much... He brought Rebounds, steals, and Blocks.  I would say he made the most of his time... he's trying to get more PT!

• Like 1

It is definitely nice to finally bounce back and secure this much needed victory. This was a team effort and the ball moved much better... Trae was distributing perfect dimes ..Dejounte with a smooth night..Besides the stupid turnovers..AJ is the real deal.. Culver needs more PT if hes gonna defend and fight for boards like he did tonight.. Didnt miss Dre at all.... Big test on Friday against Denver.

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Culver was out there and though he didn't score as much... He brought Rebounds, steals, and Blocks.  I would say he made the most of his time... he's trying to get more PT!

And he deserves it...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, terrell said:

I wasn't able to watch the game tonight, but are these injuries serious?  Are we going to be running Culver 30 minutes against the Nuggets Friday? 

How was AJ tonight?

Trae was 10/12 from 2? lol... drives? middies? Looks like the 3 ball still not falling but he was still very efficient?

How did Krejci look?