• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And can we be honest about something?

I'm not usually 'this' guy, but it should be said.

All the eggsperts talk about how selfish Trae is.  And how the other guy is unquestionably better and an MVP and all the other things.

But they'll ignore Trae being the guy setting the screen to free up a rookie to take the last shot and be a hero (again) in a much .... MUCH needed win.

And they'll also ignore the unquestioned fact that the other guy would've taken a contested, stepbak 3 in that spot to make sure he's the hero and no one else.

Hawks got their own issues on their way to being a middling team.

Perhaps what I mention us part of why, despite having all their main guys, the team with the player that's supposedly several levels above Trae ... is also a middling team.  

Let me speak on this.

Not only did you see Trae setting a pick for the game winning shot.

Trae also ate a couple of Hard ass Charges in this game. 

I watched the GS game.  They were making a big todo about Curry because he was outplaying Tatum... and somebody said Curry has improved his assists and he should be in the running for League MVP.

Curry is putting up 30 and 7. 

Trae is putting up 27.5 and 9.5... and his name will never be mentioned for MVP. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

Are we not gonna talk about Nate leaving Bogi in on D... That mf is so incompetent... It boggles my mind!

Nah, let's talk about him going away from Bogd when he was sizzlin' a** hawt.

But iRobot gets a reprieve since it all worked out .... I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alf said:

We did win the game didn't we? Or did I hallucinate it? Did have some shrooms earlier mind....

Blind fandom. Nate literally did everything in his power to lose this game. Run zero plays (even after tos).. Why TF did he keep Bogi in on D? In what multiverse is that a good idea?  JJ and AJ bail out this MF AGAIN.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Diesel said:

Let me speak on this.

I watched the GS game.  They were making a big todo about Curry because he was outplaying Tatum... and somebody said Curry has improved his assists and he should be in the running for League MVP.

Trae is putting up 27.5 and 9.5... and his name will never be mentioned for MVP. 

Well, to be fair, GSW does have a much better record than the Hawks this year .....

(I'll pause for yall to fact-check ...)

• Haha 3

Just now, gHost83 said:

Blind fandom. Nate literally did everything in his power to lose this game. Run zero plays (even after tos).. Why TF did he keep Bogi in on D? In what multiverse is that a good idea?  JJ and AJ bail out this MF AGAIN.

Just be happy for the win pal. I'm not blind, I'm just not a miserable person who is negative even after a win.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Nah, let's talk about him going away from Bogd when he was sizzlin' a** hawt.

But iRobot gets a reprieve since it all worked out .... I guess. 

He benched Bogi when he was f***ing 🔥! What in the actual hell was he thinking? Literally was the reason they got back in the game. Did the bulls take DeRozan out? Hell no! Nate is a complete idiot.

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

By the way, Can the Hunter haters at least admit to themselves that Hunter makes this defense work?

Hunter is definitely one of the best defenders on the team.  It doesn't mean that he's outstanding, but he is one of the best on the team.

He caused a deflection that led to a turnover.  He gets major credit from me for doing that.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Let me speak on this.

Trae Trae Trae  Blah blah blah...Y'all need to quit.  This was not one of Trae's better games

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Let me speak on this.

I for one mentioned the pick when it happened....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

He benched Bogi when he was f***ing 🔥! What in the actual hell was he thinking? Literally was the reason they got back in the game. Did the bulls take DeRozan out? Hell no! Nate is a complete idiot.

The only saving grace is maybe he was on a minutes restriction.   But I don't think he was so.....