• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Not at all from State Farm Arena, rookie Jake LaRavia (sore foot) is listed as Questionable on the 5:30 PM Boo-Boo Report, along with Morant and Adams.

Bogi of course is on the shelf for today, along with JC and DJM. Trae and Clint remain Questionable

~lw3

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Rocky Road.

How’d you know my flavor 👀       

13 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

with just a few earthy notes.

That’s nugmeg 😂 

13 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Those were just somebody else’s loose chocolate sprinkles.

GOOD LAWT LETHAL!!! 😂 

16 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Memphis might already be looking down on everyone in the NBA West if they could make their free throws with even average proficiency (NBA-low 69.8 FT%, no one else is below 70). Hack-a-

Grizz tonight!

17 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Ja Morant (74.2 FT%)

Those aren’t superstar guard FT%’s just sayin…

17 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

behind just Terry Rozier’s 44.1 among the league’s top 9 drivers)

That’s scary 😦 

18 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

pretty please, with a cherry on top,

image.gif.629c65856cbd9f54f223fdffb91bd971.gif

19 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Hawks fandom involves a lot of learning how to enjoy the Rocky Road. You just take your licks however you can get ‘em.

Thanks 🙏🏿 I’ll try and remember that. After reading folks crazy responses today, I think I’m gonna just stick with vanilla (F the rocky road). Aka OUT WITH THE NUTS 🥜!

Thanks @lethalweapon3 you’re freakin really good.

Vegas has Grizz -10

Not surprised after the back to back on the road after overtime and missing half our roster. Makes sense.

Defy the odds..

GO HAWKS!!!!!

ps @lethalweapon3 I got some 🥜 stuck in my teeth 🦷 from the rocky road. And it was mad salty if you get my drift. Spud, breathe… calm down, everytinnnnng is ok mayne! Whew 😅 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Not at all from State Farm Arena, rookie Jake LaRavia (sore foot) is listed as Questionable on the 5:30 PM Boo-Boo Report, along with Morant and Adams.

Bogi of course is on the shelf for today, along with JC and DJM. Trae and Clint remain Questionable

~lw3

Thanks. Can you tell me why we traded Contreras? Murphy is good no doubt as an A but I was thinking Contreras was our next big time catcher. I’m confused. 

Go Hawks!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Thanks. Can you tell me why we traded Contreras? Murphy is good no doubt as an A but I was thinking Contreras was our next big time catcher. I’m confused. 

Go Hawks!

I'd say the brothers (Willson's now in STL) were simply eager to pair up in the NL Central, but that's just me being Contrerian.

~lw3

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

Caption this...

FWwXSyxXkAMB1AR?format=jpg&name=medium

Me:  Man, Check out that office.  Some midcentury modern furniture.   Real Cedar wood and cedar wood cabinets...  But damn, what's up with this cheap table that AJ's sitting at. 

It's like Getting the best Kobe Steak, butter poached lobster fresh from Maine.. and then somebody handing you a lukewarm PBR.  In the can.  WTF is this???

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Go Hawks!

Had to trade him to sweeten up the deal for Murphy and I don't think Snitker was as high on Contreras as some people think. I like the deal.

And yes Go Hawks! I have a huge dislike for Memphis lol, hopefully we get it done tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Introducing the newest pregame designation: Improbable.

~lw3

All these injuries make this 2K game almost… dare I say… unrealistic 😮 

Hawks by 10. Trae>Ja

Having said that, @lethalweapon3 what’s 107-53? (Trae scored 53)… oh boooyyyy.

@LongTimeFan this one.. well… let’s just say might not be super accurate then again who knows? 

59C1BF97-6803-40F2-ACEF-69B2067F3003.jpeg

2FA6A363-4DF1-423C-9318-DFE80826A01D.jpeg

24EDB6AB-30A7-48C1-9CE1-6B2E6A4460D0.jpeg

F4780C74-CBB1-4EF6-9E68-A6C9A11BC3B9.jpeg

6AF1AFEE-DD83-4B42-BBFD-8ED0D809F772.jpeg

EFAE0162-DE9C-4AE6-B270-4C6B186B8F60.jpeg

70DF1FF8-4DF0-4858-ABE2-D2736F821DA5.jpeg

8C4E606D-D89E-4387-9D65-88C92EE71ECF.jpeg

2F5C404C-B4BA-446E-A797-70F14D8F448E.jpeg

FD684F96-EFAE-4FE7-AE39-71651DCBC305.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Might be a scheduled rest game tonight, similar to what the Nets did the other night.

If Trae and Clint are a go, but they're obviously not 100%, shut em down early if we get down by 15+ points.

This might be a game I watch later tonight like midnight 😂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wrong!!! The most dominant player in the paint is 6’1” … @kg01 wtf dummy media. Doesn’t Trae score the most points in the paint? 🤨 

E6A1F68B-18B8-42B6-809C-E69DB1F39E5B.jpeg

When the refs give you 7 steps without dribbling and allow you to go up-and-down with no travel calls, you'd be a force in the paint too.

Fake baller = Ja Morant 

• Thanks 2