• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So the Hawks will go into the Christmas break 17 - 16 and having won 3 out of their last 4 games.  Could've very easily have been 5 in a row, if we had taken care of business in the 4th quarters of the Orlando and Chicago game.

Were it not for our numerous 4th quarter collapses, we would be right in the mix for the 3rd or 4th seed. 

• Like 4

Just now, bleachkit said:

Were it not for our numerous 4th quarter collapses, we would be right in the mix for the 3rd or 4th seed. 

That's what I keep trying to exorcise from mind staring at the ceiling in bed after all those shoulda'/coulda' losses this year. 

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Get them out Nate, before some freak accident happens.  No need for any main rotation player to be in the game right now.

I guess He ain’t taking no chances…… lol and who can blame him with the way that this team has faltered in the 4th recently.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Our 13th sellout this year, with only about 17 home games.  That's gotta' be better attendance than we've had for a while.  

I remember calling the OMNI the Library.    You could hear shoes squeaking and plays being called. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1