• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

31 minutes ago, JTB said:

If there was some kind of beef between Trae and JC I don’t believe we’d see ray share any Collins tweets. Ray seems to be the type of dad who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Uhm .... for the folks in the back, can you explain this a bit further.  The folks in the back don't fully understand the whole twitter thingy. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Showed flashes from time to time but I kinda think we're fine with him on the outs.

*gasp*

Don't tell me I may have to walk back my vitriol against @Spud2nique suggesting him for Crowder.

You do not.  We need to still get him developmental minutes, but I can see where Nate is coaching for his job and until the Hawks get on a streak, JJ will probably get minimal minutes. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Showed flashes from time to time but I kinda think we're fine with him on the outs.

*gasp*

Don't tell me I may have to walk back my vitriol against @Spud2nique suggesting him for Crowder.

I still wouldn't trade him for Crowder 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

You do not.  We need to still get him developmental minutes, but I can see where Nate is coaching for his job and until the Hawks get on a streak, JJ will probably get minimal minutes. 

57 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I still wouldn't trade him for Crowder 

Man @Spud2nique, I tried sacrifice myself but these meanies say still no dice. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Awesome well balanced game from our dudes. Effort on D was there with a block party of 7 total between Cap, OO and JC! JC really brought the hustle tonight. OO was a defensive menace all night and cap double doubles early on.

Our backcourt was 🔥 with Trae and DM combining for 52 (26 apiece). Trae got everyone involved.

Loved how Bogi came back from being 0-5 from deep to hitting like a few in a row, usually when he was cold during a game he would stay cold but not tonight. Shooters shoot.

A game over .500, let’s keep it rollin on Tuesday at Indy. Then finish up 2022 by hosting the Nets and Lakers. Star 🌟 power coming into the farm with SHAY-D and LeFlop.

My favorite stat of the night:

THE HOLIDAYS WERE 2-2 overall; a 3 pointer each!!!! 🥳 HAPPY HOLIDAAAAYYYYYSSSSSS 🤣 

GO HAWKS!!!