Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

20 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We really haven't had a chance to gel. Now with AJ and Bogi we have a ligit bench, which has killed us all year. That, and along with Trae's shot finally coming around. I'm cautiously optimistic.  

But is it too ligit to quit?

🙂

Agree with all your post tho, btw. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So if I am not mistaking ….

we are now 12-7 when our starters are fully healthy. 

I think any GM would look at that and stand down. Unless there is a star trade somewhere that can be had…I can’t see Fields doing anything suddenly knowing healthy starters record is 12-7.

We really do have to wait to see what we can do now that we are fully healthy. I think one big take on all of this is that when 1 starter gets hurt…not just Trae, not just Murray, not just JC or Capela but when 1 starter on this team becomes unavailable we for some odd reason struggle with the whole nba.

But if we are healthy…we are on pace for 50 wins.

what a whacky season.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Schlenk can sit back a watch his work worry free. Lol. 

Maybe. Maybe not, though.

Depends on whatever that health situation is that Soth's source asserted is hovering over his and his family's collective head.

Other part to that, no one said Schlenk is going to continue to get paid the same, did they? Don't think I say that anywhere. Wouldn't make sense that he would.

2 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Really really solid second half.  Defense wasn't awful in the first half but it wasn't good either.  Trae had a very nice game and shot well over 50% -- good to see him looking like himself against as far as shooting goes. 

Collins impact on winning is high.  He has some ugly looking plays on occasion but he's such a huge positive for the team... hustle plays, boards, solid defense... I don't see a scenario where we can trade him and get better.  I really don't.  If we trade him, I'm assuming it will be in a tax saving move.  I hope we don't.  Trae and DJ combined for 18 assists and 2 turnovers -- recipe for success.

As long as we stay healthy and the offense can be efficient we don’t need to trade anyone.

regardless of any rumors with our starting unit being 12-7 when healthy I don’t believe we will see any trades until we see some proof that the starters can’t win together.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, JTB said:

As long as we stay healthy and the offense can be efficient we don’t need to trade anyone.

regardless of any rumors with our starting unit being 12-7 when healthy I don’t believe we will see any trades until we see some proof that the starters can’t win together.

Aren't they 13-7 now when healthy?