• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline 2023: February 9th.

JayBirdHawk

Just now, macdaddy said:

CP has been cooked.  Like when Bibby came to the Hawks, CP looked elite organizing a lot of talent that didn't really know what they were doing.  Then they got figured out. 

Cp2 looks like that tiny piece of toast you forgot broke off in there the next time you tried to cook a fresh piece.

CookedOnCookedOnCooked.... 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Zion.  I'll hang up and listen.

But the real reason I'm here is to provide @shakes with his daily ... er, minutely ... er, secondly Kam and AD update.  Today AD scolded a caller for suggesting Chris Paul is "cooked".  Said, although he can't stay healthy, can't play much, is likely no longer someone you can count on as a starter for a season ... he's not "cooked".  AD finds that term disrespectful.  Kam basically agreed with everything he said, as per usual. 

I honestly don't know which one of them I dislike more.  No, its definitely AD, but Kam sucks a lot as well.   But no one sucks as much as AD.  

My dream is for AD to be paired up with Justin or Isola so they can call him out on his BS.   Kam is basically AD's Ed McMahon.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Oh and Kam now says FVV is a max player.  As is Michael Porter, Jr.

Awaiting your thoughts, @shakes

Still not as bad as Stacey King last night saying that Cam Reddish was going to blow up when he gets to his next team.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Do you know what an ecosystem is? Like in a fish 🐠 tank.

Well @kg01, you brought in mycobacterium marinum in ours… :cray2:

Is it like Hollywood back in the 70's when the one dude came to the orgy ..er "casting call" with an STD .... then everybody had an STD?

Eta.  See what you (and we) been missin'?

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

The Pelicans don't have anything to trade though.   I'm not sure how this would work without being a massive 3 or 4 team deal.   

Really? I think they're one of the few teams that has tons to offer to anybody. They have a variety of young talent (see Trey Murphy - would love him), and possibly more draft picks than anybody. Maybe not more than Thunder.... but they got tons from both the Holiday and AD trades. And the best part, is that they have Lakers picks. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
16 hours ago, warcore said:

Really? I think they're one of the few teams that has tons to offer to anybody. They have a variety of young talent (see Trey Murphy - would love him), and possibly more draft picks than anybody. Maybe not more than Thunder.... but they got tons from both the Holiday and AD trades. And the best part, is that they have Lakers picks. 

Let me clarify.  They have nothing to send to match JC's salary.   What do you propose the trade could be?

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Let me clarify.  They have nothing to send to match JC's salary.   What do you propose the trade could be?

Oh ok I hadn't looked at their cap situation but there's always a way to bring another team in to make salaries work. 

I was more so responding to "they don't have anything to trade" and I see 1st round picks/young talent as plenty to trade. 

Edited by warcore

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, kg01 said:

Per Kamla and AD, the Wizards have made Kuzma a 'priority' which means he's about to get a max deal.

Apparently Kuuuuz has elevated his game and is now the face of the franchise. (Gah?) Both eggsperts were excited about the prospect of paying ol' Kuuuuzzz to continue leading WAS to the dizzying heights (sic) they've enjoyed during his illustrious tenure.

Spencer might be a lil salty since his trade from Wiz but damn...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member

2 minutes ago, warcore said:

Oh ok I hadn't looked at their cap situation but there's always a way to bring another team in to make salaries work. 

I was more so responding to "they don't have anything to trade" and I see 1st round picks/young talent as plenty to trade. 

Taking back Devonte Graham's bad contract will be the start, then fillers like Nance and Hayes.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Whenever he speaks out on something, I always remember Dinwiddie seems to align with Kyrie.  Remember all the crypto nonsense he was on a few years ago.  I dunno, seems really full of himself.

His comment here is so across the line, imho.  Like, what happened to the 'brotherhood' of players.  You're not supposed to be counting other folks' money.

Just a petty comment after taking a big fat L from a team you're actually not much better than.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yeah... Things are breaking bad in Dallas.  Complaints about Luka...

luka doncic is a high usage merchant he does not contribute to his team in ways any real valuable player has, he is a fraud and so are the dallas mavericks and the entire state of texas besides austin

Idk bout the fraud part but high usage is an understatement. At least today it is. Idk how often it happens but he shot 17 times before anyone else shot more than 5

Luka is just James Harden 2.0. Luka gets to stuff the stat sheet every night b/c he has the damn ball in his hand 99% of the time. What separates the all time greats from Luka, is they put the same effort into offense as they did on defense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Whenever he speaks out on something, I always remember Dinwiddie seems to align with Kyrie.  Remember all the crypto nonsense he was on a few years ago.  I dunno, seems really full of himself.

His comment here is so across the line, imho.  Like, what happened to the 'brotherhood' of players.  You're not supposed to be counting other folks' money.

Just a petty comment after taking a big fat L from a team you're actually not much better than.

Muck the Favs! :cheer:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Taking back Devonte Graham's bad contract will be the start, then fillers like Nance and Hayes.

Why would we want Graham?  And Nance can't be traded according to trade machine.  

I don't mean that it's impossible to come up with a trade that technically works.   But what's a trade with NO that both sides would want?

• Premium Member

Why would we want Graham?  And Nance can't be traded according to trade machine.  

I don't mean that it's impossible to come up with a trade that technically works.   But what's a trade with NO that both sides would want?

We wouldn't. So as you stated originally- not much on NOP to offer. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

luka doncic is a high usage merchant he does not contribute to his team in ways any real valuable player has, he is a fraud and so are the dallas mavericks and the entire state of texas besides austin

Diesel who are you quoting? It's not me is it?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, macdaddy said:

JC for Big Val(14.7mill for 2 yrs) and Dyson Daniels(5.5 mill for 4 yrs) works on trade machine.. lol

Backup Center with size fixed.....

Another bigger wing who we liked in the draft fixed...

Then Trade Bogi and CC for Ayton/Crowder 

Trae/DJ/Dre/OO/Ayton

DJ/AJ/Daniels/JJ/Val

AH/Crowder

• Like 2