• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

Bruh Hawks on some 2K shit right now wtf.  That last burst was ignited by Trae walling off and forcing Powell off the ball even though it led to an offensive rebound and 3rd foul on OO.  When he makes a defensive play the team takes notice and rallies.  He even did his little hop step when Powell passed out lol.  

That half for him looked like when Nate first took over and I didn’t have shit to say out of pocket lol

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We should be able to win this game. LAC don't have any creators without PG13 and it means we can just contest and that plays into our current defense. Happy about this 

1st half means nothing with this team......

3rd dont choke the lead

and 4th finish strong

That's been a problem all season...

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Bruh Hawks on some 2K shit right now wtf.  That last burst was ignited by Trae walling off and forcing Powell off the ball even though it led to an offensive rebound and 3rd foul on OO.  When he makes a defensive play the team takes notice and rallies.  He even did his little hop step when Powell passed out lol

The boys looking good. So much of our issue is stopping dribble pen when Capela is out and dealing with offensive creators which LA lacks when PG13 is out 

3 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

WHY can't they play like this every night?

🤨

LAC would be tough for us if we had Capela playing but with our current cast, we matchup well against LAC without PG13

Just now, benhillboy said:

F&@k a BMF.  Clowns killed my high school classmate he was cool as shit

What? Explain, that's crazy

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ya'll want to trade our only wing that can guard 4 positions and big wings and clamped Kawhi. We gotta do better as a fanbase

We want to trade him for an upgrade.

If he plays like this on most nights, the fan base wouldn't have a problem with Dre.

Heck, he even has 3 rebounds and 2 assists . . . and a steal!!!

This is Bizzaro Dre . . in a good way

image.png.948947129dc2814a6e507d97e81cea85.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We want to trade him for an upgrade.

If he plays like this on most nights, the fan base wouldn't have a problem with Dre.

Heck, he even has 3 rebounds and 2 assists . . . and a steal!!!

This is Bizzaro Dre . . in a good way

image.png.948947129dc2814a6e507d97e81cea85.png

I am down for trading him for an upgrade. There are only 12 of them and 10 of them are better. Let's see if those teams are willing to trade Kawhi, Tatum, PG13, Brown, Bron, and the other 5 to us for Hunter. 

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LAC would be tough for us if we had Capela playing but with our current cast, we matchup well against LAC without PG13

What? Explain, that's crazy

Long story short, their “third in command” or whatever was at the velvet room.  He backs his car up and almost hits my man, so he slaps the car to say “watch where you going.” This BMF dude is kinda tall and husky, my friend Prince is like 5’5” and 140 pounds.  He gets out the car, an argument ensues, beat my man down.  It should be over right?  He goes to the car to grab the strap and executed him in front of everyone.  Kinda like the final nail in the coffin for all-hours Buckhead nightlife.  Hope that bastard never gets out.

Another one of our schoolmates was up on the first response fire truck.  He’s no longer a fireman smh.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Sad 1