• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The more I watch him, the more I think that he's NOT a point guard.  He's a very good combo guard who shows the ability to be a playmaker.   

Once again, a lazy garbage pass in the open floor by him.   

I wish he embraces his inner Scottie Pippen, and really try to excel on the defensive end.  We need a legit backup PG that can find people.

Well hes not a SG thats for sure..... Id much rather watch AJ play with Trae going forward tbh.... Nate should be banned for treating AJ like this btw.. Why the fk is AH starting over him? smfh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

We are terrible and sawfft.  But when you got Trae out there standing around on defense, it's hard to cover a team like Milwaukee. 

The other telling stat in this game . . . the lack of FTs

Only 4 attempts by the Hawks tonight.   Jalen drew a foul and hit 2 FTs.  Bogi drew a foul and went 1 - 2.

NO FT attempts by our starting lineup.

• Like 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The other telling stat in this game . . . the lack of FTs

Only 4 attempts by the Hawks tonight.   Jalen drew a foul and hit 2 FTs.  Bogi drew a foul and went 1 - 2.

NO FT attempts by our starting lineup.

That's weird.  We're typically in the bonus.... somehow ... which allows other guys to get ft attempts fairly early in quarters.

Wonder why that no happenin' tonite.  Any thoughts? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

....and just like that, lead goes back up.

Our starters have been horrible.  Specifically Hunter and Dejounte.

The difference with Trae going 4 - 12 FG, is that he'll also have 6 or 7 assists.  Murray only has 3, mainly because he's not looking for anyone until he gets in trouble.

image.thumb.png.68e0d1ff0e1401d972537b54296cd258.png

Let's see if he comes back and tries to start Holiday.  Like @terrell said, AJ should probably get the start in the 2nd half, and let Holiday play with Bogi.

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

When you have the WOAT on defense, hard to blah, blah, blah ....

I support these messages.

Drive it into the ground tonight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Watching the Bucks dominate the paint on BOTH ends is just as demoralizing as watching them shoot open three after open three. The Hawks are getting worked on every level. 

On a National Stage too....smh

Trae saw the writing on the wall tonight.. lol

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Watching the Bucks dominate the paint on BOTH ends is just as demoralizing as watching them shoot open three after open three. The Hawks are getting worked on every level. 

At the rim, in the paint, from the midrange, from 3, on the boards - yep.

We can't stop them, and we can't score.

Everything is hard.

We aren't playing with pace and no movement.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, hawkman said:

Haha, we're gettin the business in the paint and from deep.  Last time I seen somebody get worked like that, it came with a nc17 rating.

🤓

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Our starters have been horrible.  Specifically Hunter and Dejounte.

The difference with Trae going 4 - 12 FG, is that he'll also have 6 or 7 assists.  Murray only has 3, mainly because he's not looking for anyone until he gets in trouble.

image.thumb.png.68e0d1ff0e1401d972537b54296cd258.png

Let's see if he comes back and tries to start Holiday.  Like @terrell said, AJ should probably get the start in the 2nd half, and let Holiday play with Bogi.

Murray looking like a scrub out there.. smh

Come on man...

Looks like Another disaster move by Fields/Schlenk

I want Gallo and our picks back.. lol

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Sorry.  I got no idea what you're referring to.

On another note, the stagnation of the offense falls on one guy.  When you have one dude out there taking 30 shots, no one else can get in a groove.  Trae's gotta get them involved.   Guy's gotta touch the rock.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sorry.  I got no idea what you're referring to.

On another note, the stagnation of the offense falls on one guy.  When you have one dude out there taking 30 shots, no one else can get in a groove.  Trae's gotta get them involved.   Guy's gotta touch the rock.

You could write a book with these.