• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

11 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Not like Travis is blowing the doors off in Washington right now. 

Huh?  The Wizards unloaded their version of a scorer that does nothing for the team as a whole, his contract, and got SIX second rounders, FOUR pick swaps, AND CASH.  Dumped over the hill Chris Paul and got Jordan Poole in the process, PLUS, future draft assets, and you say he ain't blowing the doors off?  Heck, he blew the house down.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952slbvobtpsouf5l1erkk

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am so against this pick, we got alot of other problems right now and you pick up another Murray that will not see any time on the court and not trying to figure out the front court situation.  I swear this is looking like another WLOC moment.

I WANT A TRADE, I WANT A TRADE!

• Premium Member

I understand the Pick.  Right now, we have Trae and his BU is Murray.   Has nobody peeped how thin we are.  We can't even say that we have Aholi.   We will be out here with Trent Forrest if we had added Whitmore or whoever some squawkers wanted. 

Let's see:  Hunter, Bey, AJ, JJ, Bogi, Mathews, Whitmore...  Yeah.. that's exactly what we needed. 

5 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I am so against this pick, we got alot of other problems right now and you pick up another Murray that will not see any time on the court and not trying to figure out the front court situation.  I swear this is looking like another WLOC moment.

I WANT A TRADE, I WANT A TRADE!

There really wasn't any good options for the frontcourt at 15. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Did not expect Cam to drop this far. Did he have Ja Morant with him during the interviews?

Tomorrow there's going to be an article called Why Cam Dropped.

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There really wasn't any good options for the frontcourt at 15. 

Then trade the pick, if they does not want to be in LT, then they just trade the pick.  There is no more playing time for the kid unless you trade somebody and we got bigger issues to deal with besides that logjam.  This pick gets a D+ from me

Edited by NekiEcko

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Can anybody tell me the difference between Cam Whitmore and Tyrese Martin?  (By the way, I left Martin off of my other list of wings.)

More athletic obvi.  

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Then trade the pick, if they does not want to be in LT, then they just trade the pick.  There is no more for the kid unless you trade somebody and we got bigger issues to deal with.  This pick gets a D+ from me

Can't just trade for anything.  IIWII 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Can't just trade for anything.  IIWII 

But it is better than Kobe is going to be with Skyhawks more than the team.  I am sorry, I hope that he proves me wrong about him but right now, we got other bigger issues right now. Besides we have to pay the piper in two years anyway.