• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

@JayBirdHawk If i had to guess, Crowder and a pick.

Talks had progressed and stalled, and the Suns appeared to be pivoting toward a three-way deal that might’ve landed them Atlanta’s John Collins sometime Thursday morning, sources said. On the direction of his new owner, Mat Ishbia, general manager James Jones texted Nets GM Sean Marks sometime after 11 p.m. ET — and it wouldn’t be long until Ishbia and Nets owner Joe Tsai had cobbled together the final elements of the blockbuster trade, sources said.

Doesn't really give specifics.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The Crowder trade is already official. He can only be traded by himself. 

The Crowder trade is already official. He can only be traded by himself. 

I don't know that it has been made official as yet.  It has to be called into league office and Woj typical reports when it has been finalized. so technically it can be expanded into a 3 team deal.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, smoove31210 said:

@JayBirdHawk......I don't recall Woj ever saying who we would be getting back if they had traded for Collins....but like most speculate....probably would have been Crowder

🤢  More from Woj re Collins:

Ishbia's initial hope was to keep Bridges out of the trade, but that was a nonstarter for the Nets. The Suns' offers weren't close to the Nets' asking price on Monday and Tuesday, and Marks kept working on possible trades to bolster the roster around Durant. The Nets pursued OG Anunoby in Toronto, and they discussed possible deals for Collins and Cleveland's Caris LeVert, but Durant's mood was unsettled and Brooklyn knew it had to push Phoenix to make the kind of offer it couldn't refuse.

The Suns had been talking with Detroit about the possibility of acquiring Collins in a three-way deal with Atlanta, but Ishbia wouldn't call it a night without making one more run at Durant.

41 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

@kg01 Bridges, DFS, Dinwiddie. Not saying they are winning a chip, but they could grind out tough wins. 

I cant quote for some reason. 

I hear you.  Just lower on those guys that you.  I could also see then being a tough out, so we probably agree more than disagree.

And people who can't quote are on secret probation, per my sources.  😏

• Like 1