• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

you know....and this is just me spitballing here, but if we really want a Ben Simmons type of player, I'd much rather go after a Jonathan Issac....yes he has been injured, so maybe his asking price might be low (probably not), but at least he would not be a total liability offensively. 

Three players that could be moved in general. 

Tim Hardaway Jr 

Caris LeVert

OG Annuoby

Watch for Gordon Hayward 

Kevin Love

Terrance Ross

Rozier

Mason Plumlee

Hyland

John Wall

Luke Kennard

Bey

Shamet

Recently pulled 

Pat Bev

Bogey

Grant Williams 

Eric Gordon

FVV

Teams who are said to be active

Hawks

Nets

Suns

Sixers 

Celtics 

Spurs

Raptors

Hornets

Bulls 

Jazz

Knicks

Bucks

Nuggets

Cavs

Pacers

A lot of buyers who are also sellers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

So a bit of background.  I was given info early yesterday that I posted in the insider private message.  Very cryptic, something was going down.

Message this morning from the same guy.... Phoenix F*#$ed us!

I now have a bit to go on. 

Atlanta and Phoenix stayed engaged on the Clint/Bogi deal that they revised multiple times with Phoenix who kept hedging on Bogi and his knee health.  At some point, they reworked it including Collins and removing Bogi....pieces from Phoenix changed a bit as well but included Ayton coming here and there was a 3rd team involved which is why he couldn't give me details.  The deal was evolving and we were going to get 2 protected 1sts in the process and take their Crowder problem.  The Hawks were reluctant and trying to drive up the price, down their send price. 

It seems, Phoenix was playing us the whole time trying to leverage our deal to get Brooklyn to drop their demand for 4 1sts.  

At the same time, Brooklyn was trying to see if there was something to be worked to get JC.  Phoenix stopped trying to withhold the 4th 1st when they realized they could lose out on both the Atlanta deal and the Brooklyn deal.  

Per the guy, we had other deals in place during this time but held off as they really felt they could get a deal done with Phoenix and may have ruined our other big deals. Phoenix may have burnt some bridges here and with other teams in the league. Per the guy, we aren't the only one they were trying to leverage to work a better deal with Brooklyn.

Lastly, Durant drove the Irving trade, not Irving trade drove the Durant deal. Per the guy, Irving's trade demand was in relation to learning KD was being moved.  He felt betrayed by the Nets who sold him on the idea they were giving he and Durant a shot to win a chip.

Using us? Nah couldnt be.. smh

• Like 1