• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Good morning to everyone who is over the moon that we're not going to have to worry about having a....

TRE1016__75254.1497564344.jpg?c=2&imbypa

...on the roster anytime soon after all. Nor, to worry about how much the Nets might get in return to so water down any advantage anticipated. Nor, to worry about having invested so much in a mid-30s player who hasn't really been the most durable health-wise anyhow.

It's a good day. Already. Probably won't get any better than this, so enjoy your coffee as I do mine. 🙂

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I've noted that some of us can use Quote.

What is the secret?

So, I suppose one workaround is to just copy and paste, and then use the generic quote thingee... just no attribution, of course.

• Premium Member

Lost in all of this is Josh Hart to the Knicks for Cam Reddish, Ryan Arcidiacono, Svi Mykhailiuk and a lottery protected 1st.

Knicks had to include a 1st to send out Reddish.  Meaning the Reddish trade with Atlanta was actually Knox, 2 1sts, 2 free agent scrubs for Josh Hart.  More terrible team management.  Means the Knicks spent 3 x 1st round picks to get Josh Hart.

I so needed the laughter emoticon just now.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

For folks that can't quote, try going to the bottom of the page and under the Theme tab, change to a different theme. It worked for me.

Snitches get stitches, rando! 

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I've noted that some of us can use Quote.

What is the secret?

Not being on probation.

• Haha 1