• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

@NBASupes @Sothron 

Per your latest updates….

It sounds like we have a legit chance at Ayton again but the hawks again are reluctant to trade Capela to get it done. Is it Trae again holding this back ? 

I hope they are for sure they don’t want Ayton. This may be the only real opportunity to get a scoring center that’s not completely unreliable on defense. I don’t have faith in a bigger trade happening for a center like KAT or Embiid but perhaps they do.

• Like 1

@Vol4ever I definitely see it the same way. DEFINITELY not questioning our insiders but once again they are holding out hope for the big prize they likely don’t have a true chance at getting…(Durant, KAT, Embiid) and they should just go get a talent that has high potential to turn into an all star level guy like Ayton.

they’ll hold out and those big prizes will go somewhere else and it will be the same story. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JTB said:

@Vol4ever I definitely see it the same way. DEFINITELY not questioning our insiders but once again they are holding out hope for the big prize they likely don’t have a true chance at getting…(Durant, KAT, Embiid) and they should just go get a talent that has high potential to turn into an all star level guy like Ayton.

they’ll hold out and those big prizes will go somewhere else and it will be the same story. 

Personally speaking I would rather have an aggressive FO that is willing to take big chances versus one that is too scared to take the chance. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This makes more sense why PHX wants Capela and Bogi now. 

My sources told me earlier as I mentioned that we had made our best trade offer for KD. Now we see why the Nets passed on it. The Suns offer is just better than what we could offer.

Now I wonder if the Ayton for Capela trade will happen. No wonder PHX got cold feet a couple weeks back on that big trade. 

Personally I would rather hold off until the offseason and try to swing for the fences for Embiid or KAT. 

@Sothron Atlanta had no offer they could make that was better without including Trae. Getting Mikal is massive because I was told earlier, PHX wanted to keep him at all cost but that wasn't the case.

@Sothron Atlanta had no offer they could make that was better without including Trae. Getting Mikal is massive because I was told earlier, PHX wanted to keep him at all cost but that wasn't the case.

I'll rather wait till the offseason for Embiid or KAT as well. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I'll rather wait till the offseason for Embiid or KAT as well. 

When they told me that we had made our "best offer" and the Nets were cool to it, well, I think that told me the Nets were either serious about trying to make it work with KD or they were getting a crazy good offer from another team.

Clearly the Suns made that offer. Now I can see why the Suns are still trying to get Capela and Bogi and offering Ayton. 

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I confidently stated we were going to get outbid for KD. Maybe that's a good thing to be honest. 

If my choices were KD, Embiid or KAT I would go for Embiid or KAT over KD. It is moot now. 

• Like 2