• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Good!

12:17 p.m. ET: The Atlanta Hawks are struggling to find a deal for forward John Collins, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reported on "SportsCenter." Collins is in the second year of a five-year, $125 million contract he signed in the summer of 2021.

Ooh, ohh, I read BS.  Translation:

"All these teams who I've sold my body ..I mean 'soul' to are forcing me to keep tryna bomb-shame the Hawks into taking the craptastic trade packages teams are offering."

• Like 4

Struggling to find is the same song that’s been played for 2 years. JC and Dre suck and we are sub-500.

Watch this rookie front office mis-manage the team into the ground by not making bold moves for a flailing team.

We have a defensive minded head coach with a bottom dwelling defensive team.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

Landry Fields is shrewd and values his players from the recent clippings I’ve read. All I see him saying is..

We VALUE JC

We VALUE Bogi

I like that. I like it a lot in several different aspects both business wise and building relationships and being loyal to the fam.

Go Landry!

Landry Fields is shrewd and values his players from the recent clippings I’ve read. All I see him saying is..

We VALUE JC

We VALUE Bogi

I like that. I like it a lot in several different aspects both business wise and building relationships and being loyal to the fam.

Go Landry!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I was told that Atlanta will pay the LT next year. I know that it's what they say till it's time to do it but he said Atlanta is saying they want to win next year and looking at a new staff as well. 

Fool me once, smh.

18 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Seems like Atlanta wants to feature Griffin more. 

And they should.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Which one of you is Pat Benson? He’s fantastic! :ph34r:

Which one of you is Pat Benson? He’s fantastic! 

Pat's a Laker fan and still manages to cover the Hawks more favorably than guys you'd think would be ATL homers -.-

Love that guy

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm skeptical....this seems like a ploy to settle the fan base for the dud that would be the trade deadline  :stirthepot:

FWIW my source on this is pretty solid and @NBASupesdifferent source told him the same thing. Nick Ressler getting Tony to pay the LT is HUGE for what we can do going forwards. It definitely helps us in all trade scenarios going forwards because teams don't have us over a barrel like the Red Velvet situation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1