• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

3 point disparity

Hawks - 6 . . . 18 pts

Hornets - 16 . . . 48 pts

Thats what happens when you try to surround Trae with "defenders".. smh. That Murray trade by TraeGM has made us worse imo..

Our offense has went to shit.. Thats the one thing that we could lean our hat on....

Trae cant shoot for shit anymore... And Murray isnt good enough on offense to take the ball out of Trae hands..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Thats what happens when you try to surround Trae with "defenders".. smh

Our offense has went to shit.. Thats the one thing that we could lean our hat on....

These same guys were making shots the previous 2 games.  We're just an inconsistent 3 point shooting team.

The Hawks have to defend if they want to get to that next level.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

These same guys were making shots the previous 2 games.  We're just an inconsistent 3 point shooting team.

The Hawks have to defend if they want to get to that next level.

Means nothing if its 1 game out of 5.. smh. And these "defenders" dont seem to stop anyone either

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What kills me is the help defense on guys who are right with their man.

Stop helping out on everyone if you're not going to really trap them.

Yeah its weird, we're "helping" but often not even digging down on the ball handler. We are seriously lacking fundamentals on D...definitely an indictment on the assistant coaching staff.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, terrell said:

Thats what happens when you try to surround Trae with "defenders".. smh. That Murray trade by TraeGM has made us worse imo..

Trae cant shoot for shit anymore... And Murray isnt good enough on offense to take the ball out of Trae hands..

When I said we didn't fit, dudes cried and said otherwise but they really don't fit. Talented as heck but it's hard to get an easy basket these days. 

• Sad 1

I honestly can't figure out why our defense is so bad.  I understand Trae isn't very good on defense but he is 1 dude.  Same with Bogi as well he's really bad also but still  theirs legit 4 other guys usually starting that are + defenders around both of them.   Murray and Capela are legit All NBA defenders at their positions at times.    Collins and Hunter are above avg defenders as well and at times are really really good defenders.   Okongwu is a top tier defender as well as is A hol.     i just can't believe that 1 or 2 dudes can completely make the rest of the team look this bad on defense the entire season.  It's gotta be the scheme or coach or something thats not meshing well.    If Trae and Bogi are literally so bad that they can ruin the rest of the teams entire defense at all times then both of them need to go.  I myself sorta find it hard to believe 1 guy can make the rest of the team that bad though.

Edited by Threezus