• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

No one shoots the ball on those long distance heaves. They wait until the buzzer sounds to take the shot so it looks like they are shooting it for real for the fans but they know it won't count because it is after the buzzer.

Blaming Trae for not taking those shots is just silly and frankly stupid. We aren't losing games because we don't take the few three quarter or half court shots at the end of quarters or halves. I can't believe this thread is this long because of one person stupidly arguing this. 

We lost that game because we played bad defense as a team and Charlotte legit just shot lights out the entire game as a team. Blaming only Trae for the loss is so passé at this point. 

giphy.gif.74e45c25df4952546a28b0ce869b1dc7.gif

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

On the flip side, we can't except Trae to be perfect on offense while still stopping every player on defense (since it's ALL his fault we suck ). YES, he still needs to be focused, locked in and give effort but he's always going to be at a disadvantage given his size.

What I want is for the lengthy BIG WIINGS and the Bigs in general to play Big and Tough!

This is what happened to the Big wings last night...

Chicken Wings GIF - Chicken Wings Bussin - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Does anyone else have an issue with their browser refreshing the page every time you add a like or reaction to a post?

Mine always does this after the recent re-start.  

😉

6 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Does anyone else have an issue with their browser refreshing the page every time you add a like or reaction to a post?

There is an issue with the red Hawksquawk "skin".   So you have to go nekked.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on Theme:

image.png.44edef9a631b0e5d7b3fca71a2bb7661.png

After you click on Theme, click on "Default - DO NOT EDIT"

image.png.8c5a89947cffa2f1f3c4f17a9715e193.png

This will change the color of the site to White and Blue ( nekked ), and all of your issues will be fixed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Did y’all notice one impressive thing that was new and impressive about Bey last night?

He made QUICK decisions. Whether to shoot, cut or pass, decisive and quick, that’s a motion offense he would flourish, I don’t get why Nate won’t run I really don’t. Nate is making the game of basketball look hard when it shouldn’t be that hard. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

There is an issue with the red Hawksquawk "skin".   So you have to go nekked.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on Theme:

image.png.44edef9a631b0e5d7b3fca71a2bb7661.png

After you click on Theme, click on "Default - DO NOT EDIT"

image.png.8c5a89947cffa2f1f3c4f17a9715e193.png

This will change the color of the site to White and Blue ( nekked ), and all of your issues will be fixed.

Dude thank you, I had no idea I was electing into that eye burning red lol... much better and fixed the issue

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
On 2/14/2023 at 1:43 PM, macdaddy said:

Other than last night i guess. 

btw, I went and rewatched the end of 3rd quarter heave by Trae.   ONly reason he attempted it is because we were down 13 points and he finally realized that hey, maybe if I make that shot we have a better chance of winning the game.  So one time all year his brain actually worked.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, shakes said:

btw, I went and rewatched the end of 3rd quarter heave by Trae.   ONly reason he attempted it is because we were down 13 points and he finally realized that hey, maybe if I make that shot we have a better chance of winning the game.  So one time all year his brain actually worked.

What are you talking about man?   You're a psychic reader of motivation now?   You accused someone of doing something that was the exact opposite of what they did.  Just put on the bucket hat and give this one up.    I've dug myself a hole like this thousands of times.  You can't get out. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, macdaddy said:

What are you talking about man?   You're a psychic reader of motivation now?   You accused someone of doing something that was the exact opposite of what they did.  Just put on the bucket hat and give this one up.    I've dug myself a hole like this thousands of times.  You can't get out. 

it's not hard to read body language and assign motivation based on time and score.

You found one time all season that Trae attempted a heave and I figured out the reason for the annomaly (Sp).

• Haha 1