• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

That was a weird one. Lots of offense but nobody wanted to stop anybody on the defensive end. 

That was a TEAM loss. We always mention team wins but that is collectively on everybody. We can’t give up 144 to the Hornets 🐝, I don’t care if they are at home or what, that can’t happen.

Let’s get the Knicks game before the break.

@Gray Mule I’m really upset with you guy as he made what turned out to be the key play of the game. Tremendous timing on the block and to take it coast to coast by himself like that was impressive. 

We are back to.. 

image.gif.1d063a794076713935d6a9e8cc7a61be.gif

F7DB433B-D628-43A5-A9B3-5C254FAB6EEE.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Threezus said:

Then Embidd or AD is probably main targets as both of those guys can be a true #1 option when their on and both play much better defense than KAT.  Although getting any of the 3 is highly unlikely i would imagine lol.

Hell no to street clothes. lol

• Premium Member

watching Lamelo throw up half court and 3/4 court heaves at the end of the first quarter and first half told me all I need to know about what a selfish clown Trae is and how little he cares about winning.

When Trae shoots the ball just after the buzzer he's blatantly insulting everyone who follows the Hawks and the sport of basketball.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Mad atcha boyfriend aintcha? :hmm:

What?!  You better apolog... eh, nevermind. 🙂

4 minutes ago, shakes said:

watching Lamelo throw up half court and 3/4 court heaves at the end of the first quarter and first half told me all I need to know about what a selfish clown Trae is and how little he cares about winning.

When Trae shoots the ball just after the buzzer he's blatantly insulting everyone who follows the Hawks and the sport of basketball.  

We just gonna pretend that's a Trae thing?

AD voice.. How do you know that, Kam ... er shakes.  Are you in his brain?  How do you know he's not tryna make sure the defense doesn't get time to get another shot?  Isn't that the right basketball play?  See we gotta stop criticizing these athletes all the time ...

Your head explode yet? 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, shakes said:

You be quiet Bogi had 2 blocks not sure if they were registered but he’s a dog! WOOF!!! 

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

What?!  You better apolog... eh, nevermind. 🙂

We just gonna pretend that's a Trae thing?

He mad at his… :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, shakes said:

I thought I was the only one who gets pissed about it and the thing is, Trae is capable of making some of these heaves.

That dude is just not mature. He still playing for stats and not impact but expects wins. I love what he can do but not what he is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shakes said:

You know who would really like you? Some clowns over on FakeGM, heck with that attitude you could be a mod over there! 

GTFO with the dime king being selfish. Boy, check yourself at the door 🚪 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dnice said:

Hornets are in the Hawks' head, fn crazy.  When they don't move up in the standings they can look at this series.

Hornets put a tank team together where they have no defenders but against a team like the Hawks. They have guys that can generally attack at a high clip but defense is way more consistent than offense unless you got elite offensive talent. The Hawks who have protective and not reactive defense is a bad matchup against them. As our bigs can't punish their small lineup consistently and they can always attack Trae with a bunch of small guards on the court and Hayward kills everyone in Atlanta it seeks no matter what. It's a tough matchup for us like Houston is

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Trae's not in the all star game and will probably not get all NBA and the only thing folks can find to justify is low FG%.  And some around here want him heaving full court shots for no reason.  

It's a possession by possession game. Points aren't easy to come by either. It's little things that really make why some people who love Morant and hate Trae correct in their assessment. Morant is going to give max effort, no matter what. 

Edited by NBASupes

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

heaving full court shots for no reason.  

I can’t decide if it’s his signature shot and it’s part of something that will go on his entire career like the Jordan turnaround fade or what, but sometimes he does get into a personal 1 on 1 battle.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Trae's not in the all star game and will probably not get all NBA and the only thing folks can find to justify is low FG%.  And some around here want him heaving full court shots for no reason.  

For no reason?  Are you kidding me?    Keep drinking the kool-aid.