• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

We won the 2nd quarter by 4 points

If we win the next 2 by the same margin, we WIN the game

Im not sure why I expected us to be any better than that.....

This team man....... So frustrating....

image.thumb.png.b8a790bf0228cfca2ea6b6cd97a6bfad.png

That's way too out the box thinking for Nate.  If his core guys can't get it done, he's willing to let the ship sink.

Speaking of Mathews, it looks like he and Bruno will probably rotate not dressing out.  That's why I'm surprised that Bruno sat out in a game in which we're missing Collins.  This means we only have 2 players on the active roster that is 6-9 and over. ( Capela and Jalen ).

But with Mathews dressing, we have a ton of wings, including Vit, who are active tonight.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

image.thumb.png.b8a790bf0228cfca2ea6b6cd97a6bfad.png

That's way too out the box thinking for Nate.  If his core guys can't get it done, he's willing to let the ship sink.

Speaking of Mathews, it looks like he and Bruno will probably rotate not dressing out.  That's why I'm surprised that Bruno sat out in a game in which we're missing Collins.  This means we only have 2 players on the active roster that is 6-9 and over. ( Capela and Jalen ).

But with Mathews dressing, we have a ton of wings, including Vit, who are active tonight.

Also, Nate must be blind because at any point watching that 1st half, how do you not see we needed to change up how we were defending the Hornets? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

The Hawks' offense is so bad.  Guys just standing around.

Hawks need to make some trades in the offseason..

Bungle some of these guys together and get Trae a real star to play with...

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Bey is a bucket.

What if we didn't have him tonight...............

We've played terrible, but with Charlotte being one of the worst teams in the league, we're still in it.. lol