• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Specially at the end where JC missed that first one of the two. 

That was DJ.. Not JC.

JC went up and hit both free throws...

But yeah.. the FT game is bad (down the stretch).   We missed 8 free throws...at least 5 in the clutch.   I was screaming at the TV.. Yall make too much money to miss these free throws. 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good....let all the fake Warrior Fans take that walk of Shame out of the SFA!!

This bs has hurt me as a Hawks fan over the years. I hate the mainstream NBA fans that come to State Farm and cheer for the Lakers Warriors and Celtics. 

Bunch of clowns 🤡.

Agreed, fck the opposition you can’t let them out cheer the home team baby! Comon now! 

STAND UP!!!!! This should have been said by every player along the way.

Nique shoulda grabbed the mic 🎤 a long time back and said SHOW SOME PRIDE AND CHEER FOR THE HAWKS!!!

• Thanks 3

12 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Kyle came downstairs and stepped outside of his AGM role to give JC some pointers and he finally has a decent game beyond the arc. Coincidence?

Pretty sure Kial strutted in the practice facility, took off his dress shirt, slid into some kyrie's (shoes), and started drainin' 3s until guys gathered 'round for some yoda-esque teaching drills.

He was shirtless in slacks like the old-head that used to come by the courts after work, puttin' dudes on skates.

:Korver: I went from work to 'puttin' in that work', kg.  Thas what I do.

33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I wish I was with you..

image.gif.067dc2d56c4dec057d9ce4177cc35513.gif

In fairness, we have no proof @JayBirdHawk didn't slap 'em. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, Sothron said:

We lose a game...12 pages plus.

We beat a multiple world champion...7 pages

Things that make you go Hmm....

March Madness,  I legit forgot the game was on until 11pm.   Pissed cause i would’ve recorded it and watched it this morning.

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I didn't watch tonight's game. Busy with business but I've watched every game and many at least twice, his defense since Quin has been night and day better. 

Before Quin, Nate and even Prunty was protecting Trae to extreme degrees at the detriment of others

LOL @ the detriment of others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Snyder is definitely changing the culture. 

• We are playing defense.  
  • We are playing faster. 
  • We are communicating more. 
  • Our offense is a little more creative. 

More importantly, the way that our guys talk is starting to sound different.  OO says "Defense dictates our offense.".   And you see it when he's on the court.  Trae seems more like a leader out there.  He's always had the numbers, but now he looks like he enjoys playing with his guys. 

We have a few slumping players.  We will have to work through that and hopefully, they find their way.  But I think that would have happened even if we hadn't fired Nate.  There are some details about some players that we can see now.   Wining a playoff series will do a lot for this team. 

Snyder is definitely changing the culture. 

• We are playing defense.   - Not very well at the moment. 

Trae seems more like a leader out there.  He's always had the numbers, but now he looks like he enjoys playing with his guys.  - He was showing that well before Snyder got here after all the bad PR from the Nate incident. 

13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good....let all the fake Warrior Fans take that walk of Shame out of the SFA!!

JC calling out the fans after the year hes had? Ok then.. lol

The Wolves fans werent out cheering the Hawks fans the previous game and we still crapped the bed. smh

Atl is full of transplants who only come out to see the big names.. It is what it is..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, terrell said:

Atl is full of transplants

While that is true, ATL is not some small city where there's simply not enough homegrown 2nd and 3rd generation fans.

That to me is more of an excuse than a reason.

ATL, iirc, is the 8th largest metropolitan statistical area in the US, ahead of places like MIA and BOS even.

Always going to have some other fans in the building, but it's past time for ATL to dominate their own arena night-in-night-out.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

That was DJ.. Not JC.

JC went up and hit both free throws...

But yeah.. the FT game is bad (down the stretch).   We missed 8 free throws...at least 5 in the clutch.   I was screaming at the TV.. Yall make too much money to miss these free throws. 

You’re right but didn’t JC miss the first of 2 at some point in the 4th? If not, then I was way too amped :sarcastic:and emotional. I never make a mistake like that, you hear me DIESEL.. NEVEEEEERRRRRR!!! :laugh1:

41 minutes ago, sturt said:

While that is true, ATL is not some small city where there's simply not enough homegrown 2nd and 3rd generation fans.

That to me is more of an excuse than a reason.

ATL, iirc, is the 8th largest metropolitan statistical area in the US, ahead of places like MIA and BOS even.

Always going to have some other fans in the building, but it's past time for ATL to dominate their own arena night-in-night-out.

Players calling out fans never ends well.. Dont bite the hand that feeds you.....Especially when your overfed(paid).. lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Players calling out fans never end well.. Dont bite the hand that feeds you.....

Depends on one's definition of "ends well" I suppose.

Sometimes something should be said, and to not say it is its own poison.

JC is such a positive personality to begin with, that, on a night when he shined, I think he has some special leverage. Good on you, John.