• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

15 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We lose a game...12 pages plus.

We beat a multiple world champion...7 pages

Things that make you go Hmm....

GS hasnt won a road game all year it seems like.. 

It's been quiet around here lately after losses too..

It's an evaluation period.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Can we please chill with the "Trae has looked good on defense lately" no offense to anyone? I mean he has played the best defense of his CAREER since mid December. It is beyond time for the national talking heads to give him his due and admit his defense has vastly improved this season.

I didn't watch tonight's game. Busy with business but I've watched every game and many at least twice, his defense since Quin has been night and day better. 

Before Quin, Nate and even Prunty was protecting Trae to extreme degrees at the detriment of others

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Great team effort game but we all knew we would win because we have to get back to mid. Just like tomorrow we will win then the next game we will lose to get back to even. It’s a magical season lol.

I’m happy for Trae finally figuring out his defensive niche. He won’t have to endure the nonsensical criticism if he keeps up this quickness and steal style.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Sothron said:

We lose a game...12 pages plus.

We beat a multiple world champion...7 pages

Things that make you go Hmm....

TBH I was watching UK who were playing at the same time, otherwise this thread may have been two or thee posts longer. 

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

Snyder is definitely changing the culture. 

• We are playing defense. 
  • We are playing faster. 
  • We are communicating more. 
  • Our offense is a little more creative. 

More importantly, the way that our guys talk is starting to sound different.  OO says "Defense dictates our offense.".   And you see it when he's on the court.  Trae seems more like a leader out there.  He's always had the numbers, but now he looks like he enjoys playing with his guys. 

We have a few slumping players.  We will have to work through that and hopefully, they find their way.  But I think that would have happened even if we hadn't fired Nate.  There are some details about some players that we can see now.   Wining a playoff series will do a lot for this team. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Hawks missed too many free throws.  This made the game much closer than it should have been.

Agreed I was losing it. Specially at the end where JC missed that first one of the two. 

2 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Sadly, Bogie can't play defense. 

Actually Gramps he bottled up sCurry in the corner and stuffed him then proceeded to take the ball away from him as one who to punish an unruly child :sarcastic: He basically said NOOOOO.

4 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

thought of this when he grabed that steal.

I thought about his lack of defense when he had two blocks.

Oh I see what ya did there.. :smile: ya he’s the WORST defender ever, wait no they said that Trae was the worst defender. :er: Squawk agenda ones are confused.

• Thanks 1